Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This guy has been tempting me for a while. I kind of hope he is delayed a bit so I can put a bunch of pending reward points toward him.

Oh man. Can't wait.
The bad thing is you US guys will probably get Murphy weeks ahead of me and I will die a shameful death because the in hand pics will instakill me. ;)

i hope for NEVER :yess:

Use a "line" tool for your sig!!! :lol:lol j/k j/k I miss that old layout... less pain on the eyes.

I wonder if they're waiting to see if the film does well or not... they have Prometheus and other projects that seem to have vanished. And even as brilliant as their Mandarin figure looks, not many people bought them because of the film, so perhaps they're waiting to see how it does?

ThreeZero have the licence to the new Robo don't they?

Yepp, they just showed a teaser:

1533903_789467417745755_1759421350_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/threezeroHK

ThreeZero have the licence to the new Robo don't they?
I don't think they're doing 1/6 scale so I wouldn't throw it out the park that HT will cover the new one. Might place an order for this figure on AE with my $80 credit. Quite tempting!

I don't think they're doing 1/6 scale so I wouldn't throw it out the park that HT will cover the new one. Might place an order for this figure on AE with my $80 credit. Quite tempting!

Looks 1/6th here
9u4eva7u.jpg

Fake wannabe Robocop in the real deals thread is nearly enough to send an original fan into a flood of tears. :(
Sorry :(

Thinking about it from reading another thread. I think if they end up doing a DX version It should be

Robo similar to what we are getting here.

A Alex Murphy in cop uniform figure

Full face reveal Robo head as the exclusive.

I guess i wouldn't be against subbing Nancy Allens Lewis in there

Thinking about it from reading another thread. I think if they end up doing a DX version It should be

Robo similar to what we are getting here.

A Alex Murphy in cop uniform figure

Full face reveal Robo head as the exclusive.

I guess i wouldn't be against subbing Nancy Allens Lewis in there

I'd sooner have Lewis in there.

I don't know about you guys, but I'll be picking up one of these to go along with the hot toys version
Even has film accurate sayings. :)

d111ae1b7db9de9e8e1cbf962eeb0c84.jpg

Back