Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope the ED-209 doesn't have that rubber piece that crumbles, waiting to see some reviews on that before I go for it. Pre-ordered the "Chair" version of Robocop though. I must say I find it funny to read all the complaining about various trivial aspects on many different threads, I think it's pretty badass that any company is making figures this cool with spot on accuracy…and of classic characters that I grew up on and love…I think some have lost touch with how lucky we are that companies like Hot Toys/enterbay/sideshow/ect even exist and are making things this freakin awesome. Not tyring to start a debate, just sayin, cheer up to the debbie downers, dry your tears. lol :rotfl

Yep, couldn't agree more. HT simply has no rival when it comes to stuff like RoboCop, ED-209, Iron Monger, etc. Hope I have the sense to get out of the hobby before I'm as cranky and ungrateful as some collectors become.

This Robocop might just be my last high end action figure I buy made by hot toys he will be a nice way to end the hobby I just cant afford them anymore. Hot toys figures are just getting too expensive but they are the best.

When is this guy coming out? Im strongly thinking about getting it.

My next 1/6 figures are:

T2 BD HT
Darth Vader Sideshow
Elder Predator HT
Robocop HT
¿Macready Pop Culture?

Picked up the "Newly-Remastered" blu-ray of Robocop today at Best Buy - the film's never looked so good! Makes me all the more excited for this figure.

I already have 1 and 2 on Blu-Ray...did they rerelease the first movie? Also...any improvement over the first blu-ray release?

I already have 1 and 2 on Blu-Ray...did they rerelease the first movie? Also...any improvement over the first blu-ray release?

Rerelease of the First Movie and Yes, It's a Big improvement. This is a New Scan of the movie and it's been getting much better Reviews. Comes with a New Interview of the Director. For $7.99 it's way worth it.

at Best Buy last week and it really is worth the 7.99 price. The new bonus features were a nice addition since it had a panel with actors and crew on making the film. The new transfer looks a lot better too as well. Much better release than the Predator blu's considering they are from 1987.

I would really like to see commentaries and bonus features available on streaming movies. Right now Bluray/DVDs are mainly the only way to experience them. Im not interested in owning physical copies anymore and stream most everything.

Why we dont get a full head peter weller/ murphy likeness? Will we have a full battle damaged with no helmet version in the future?

true, I just seen it. Thanks :wink1:

It a shame Hot Toys did not give us the full face this time

Hope that unhelmeted head can be dettached of the body to buy it.

Murphy-300x230.jpg

This Robocop might just be my last high end action figure I buy made by hot toys he will be a nice way to end the hobby I just cant afford them anymore. Hot toys figures are just getting too expensive but they are the best.
Know what you mean about the prices, Billy. Robo's a nice piece to go out on, though.

Know what you mean about the prices, Billy. Robo's a nice piece to go out on, though.

Thanks I have a very nice hot toys collection all of my favorite super heros and the only one missing is Robocop. I had to cancel a few other preorders but Robocop is worth it.

Back