Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe your head has been hit just as much as your Bank account my friend. :lol

Reeve Superman, DX08 or DX09 man they are all just as fantastic as each other and I love having them all in my collection although I need to break out the gloves when I handle my Supes figure.

I had a mishap with my original Reeve when his suit got snagged on his crotch grabber and I had to end up buying an entire replacement :slap

My Batman & Joker are still in tip top shape, just Batman requires cape cleanings here and there. I really need to get a Tony Mei cape for it.

I had a mishap with my original Reeve when his suit got snagged on his crotch grabber and I had to end up buying an entire replacement :slap

My Batman & Joker are still in tip top shape, just Batman requires cape cleanings here and there. I really need to get a Tony Mei cape for it.

Ouch. I feel your pain buddy.

My Supes was second hand and I think there is a little thread loose near the left armpit, nothing major but I just get them gloves on to be safe. I just hope that no one walks in on me wearing a pair of gloves and handling a 12 inch figure. :slap

My DX08 is still fantastic and I had to replace the cowl on my DX09 as the PERS broke but it was worth it. I have the Tony Mei cape (2.5) but I now have a custom cape from a seller in Italy which Batman is currently wearing.

Ouch. I feel your pain buddy.

My Supes was second hand and I think there is a little thread loose near the left armpit, nothing major but I just get them gloves on to be safe. I just hope that no one walks in on me wearing a pair of gloves and handling a 12 inch figure. :slap

My DX08 is still fantastic and I had to replace the cowl on my DX09 as the PERS broke but it was worth it. I have the Tony Mei cape (2.5) but I now have a custom cape from a seller in Italy which Batman is currently wearing.

I'll probably get a Tony cape in the next month or so finally, don't know why I've put it off. Luckily my PERs are still find, I just don't mess with them really at all.

My new Supes is fine, just he has two or three creases on his emblem on his back :huh not a biggie for me.

I'll probably get a Tony cape in the next month or so finally, don't know why I've put it off. Luckily my PERs are still find, I just don't mess with them really at all.

My new Supes is fine, just he has two or three creases on his emblem on his back :huh not a biggie for me.

That is nice to hear. Who knows how these will look in ten years time? :(

^^^^ Hahahaha, I remember those. I still have them somewhere around. Still remember I had a Nitro guy with black and yellow pants with red hair I think. Oh man, those were the days.

6e8yjuvy.jpg

Bri

Hahaha :yess::yess::yess: That's the one! Let's see, there was another dude with like 2-toned hair, angry growling face, purple shirt, I always referred to him as Leon, heh. I had like maybe 7-10 of those old Robocop figures.

Last edited:
Picked up the "Newly-Remastered" blu-ray of Robocop today at Best Buy - the film's never looked so good! Makes me all the more excited for this figure.

Picked up the "Newly-Remastered" blu-ray of Robocop today at Best Buy - the film's never looked so good! Makes me all the more excited for this figure.

I thought it didn't release until the 20th!?!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I wonder when this figure will release. I somehow doubt it's going to make it's estimated release of February as we haven't seen anything yet and I think it's a pretty big figure to not get any sort of updates on before release. I haven't ordered mine but am still kind of contemplating whether I want it or not.

After much reluctance due to price, I finally caved in and preordered this guy from Sideshow last week. What figure deserves the die-cast treatment more than this character! He's going to look amazing on the shelf, and I can't wait to get him. I just can't justify the prices for the 1/6 scale market anymore. Sadly, this may be my only HT purchase for 2014. But if I'm going out, it might as well be on a high note with this figure!

Word!
Robo and ED are the only figs I have on PO this year besides the armory, the price of that thing was too good.

But besides that the prices are so ridiculous now and the figures come withe fewer and fewer accessories...
It just doesn't work anymore.

Back