Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been assuming everything would be delayed as had been the pattern. But it almost now seems like everything's coming out early, not sure what to think. Could still do with a delay on these financially speaking.

Same! Feb is just too early after Christmas for my liking but should be able to swing it. I am so done with buying collectables after Robocop.

tumblr_mbhkbxr0Zl1qdb4cxo1_r1_500.gif

I dunno they are being very good with releases recently

Feb very well could be the month :yess:

Not that i'd receive it until March earliest anyway but

:pray: 'Hopes for a delay'.

Stuff is just coming out to quickly and I don't like it, I long for the good old 'delayed' days.

You don't really appreciate the figures when the come on top of each other and the waiting game is part of this hobby.

:pray: 'Hopes for a delay'.

Stuff is just coming out to quickly and I don't like it, I long for the good old 'delayed' days.

You don't really appreciate the figures when the come on top of each other and the waiting game is part of this hobby.

I agree about the waiting Sid but 6+ months wait does suffice I feel

I agree about the waiting Sid but 6+ months wait does suffice I feel

It is just I'm still relatively new to this hobby Frank and for 99.9% of the time everything has been delayed so for a couple of my PO's to come out sharply has sent me into a spin.

I would prefer the stuff to be spread evenly throughout the year but maybe that is just me being selfish.

It is just I'm still relatively new to this hobby Frank and for 99.9% of the time everything has been delayed so for a couple of my PO's to come out sharply has sent me into a spin.

I would prefer the stuff to be spread evenly throughout the year but maybe that is just me being selfish.

Nah I feel your pain, it's tough trying to balance the flow of money leaving haha

You sometimes go a couple of months without much and then boom, money starts rapidly depleting all at once.

Nah I feel your pain, it's tough trying to balance the flow of money leaving haha

You sometimes go a couple of months without much and then boom, money starts rapidly depleting all at once. It's hard to deal with personally haha

Yeah I built up some money with the overtime I was doing over the Christmas period but bang most of it is now away. :lol

Scar, DX13 (plus most parts of another DX13 for a second T2 figure), MIME Joker and my custom Michael Myers (one more payment to go) figure have hit my bank account big time.

And now in the first few months of the year I'm looking at -

NECA's ED-209
NECA'S Batman 1989
HT The Crow
HT Robocop & Chair
HT Celtic Predator
SSC Darth Vader
SSC General Grievous
SSC Darth Malgus

I knew how much I was spending and that is not a problem it is the getting them all in around the same time that makes it depressing. Slow it down please.

I've a few NECA orders myself. I'm getting the EB T-1000, maybe their Robocop, I want to finish off my DX13s (almost there) then its the HT Robocop stuff. Beyond that there appears to be nothing other than waiting for full BD Robocop, Batman Returns, Back to the Future and any more Terminator stuff they might decide to make.

Judging by that I think I should be getting an extended break after the initial HT Robocop stuff (considering that other stuff isn't even at ''getting shown'' stage, let alone preorder stage let alone release). Customs could be the only thing coming out in that period.

Yeah I need to get back into the NECA Predator line as I have slipped away from it since Series 8 or maybe 9.

I look forward to a break but then your eye starts to wonder and you start looking at figures you never noticed before and soon your mouse pointer is hovering over that 'buy it now' button. :gah:

It is a slippery slope......

That is still a big haul a-dev and we still know that these companies will have stuff lined up to show off throughout the year.

The way it is going it will be PO the figure one day and get it by the end of the week with HT's brining all these figures forward.

Back