Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty impressive how HT has been hitting all their release dates and even bumping some up. I'm not really in a hurry for these two, due to the expense but I guess I'd prefer that to endless delays. Still, if everything stays on target, that's Vader, Grievous, War Machine Mark II, RoboCop and ED-209 all within the next 3 months. :monkey4

I wonder if all these releases being brought forward will happen or if some of the dates are purely wrong.

Nearly everything I have on PO is coming out quicker than expected and that can't be right, can it?

I demand a return to the good old 'delayed' days. :lol

Yeah there seems to be some sort of Hocus Pocus work at HT HQ at the moment.

I have been collecting HT for about 4 or more years so I know the era of delay you speak of :lol

I had my SSC Emperor Palpatine for a couple of years before I made my first HT pre-orders (DX08 & 09 and the Classic Predator) back in 2011 so HT delays is all I know.

I don't like them coming out sooner than expected. :mad:

I had my SSC Emperor Palpatine for a couple of years before I made my first HT pre-orders (DX08 & 09 and the Classic Predator) back in 2011 so HT delays is all I know.

I don't like them coming out sooner than expected. :mad:

We got spoiled back then, now your bank account gets hit more often than you'd like. IIRC my first HT I ever PO'd were the very same as you, DX08-09 :duff

Although it might of been Reeve Superman :lol

We got spoiled back then, now your bank account gets hit more often than you'd like. IIRC my first HT I ever PO'd were the very same as you, DX08-09 :duff

Although it might of been Reeve Superman :lol

Maybe your head has been hit just as much as your Bank account my friend. :lol

Reeve Superman, DX08 or DX09 man they are all just as fantastic as each other and I love having them all in my collection although I need to break out the gloves when I handle my Supes figure.

Back