Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BBTS already sold out of pre orders for robo and ed209 glad i got my orders in on day 1 fastest hot toys figure ive seen sell out like that...

BBTS already sold out of pre orders for robo and ed209 glad i got my orders in on day 1 fastest hot toys figure ive seen sell out like that...

Theres 2 ways HT could respond to unanticipated massive success on the Robocop line - they could forge ahead with Robocop 2 and 3 stuff and really milk it like Iron Man - or they could decide 'oh, Robocop is so popular it will sell whenever, lets delay everything else indefinitely so we can focus on Marvel'.

Waiman from Onesixthbruce has had more sales on this fig than anything else before. Also i have been told that other sellers are selling large amounts as well.

Theres 2 ways HT could respond to unanticipated massive success on the Robocop line - they could forge ahead with Robocop 2 and 3 stuff and really milk it like Iron Man - or they could decide 'oh, Robocop is so popular it will sell whenever, lets delay everything else indefinitely so we can focus on Marvel'.
I don't know if the market's there for 2 and 3 like it is for the first movie, though. Certainly I have no love for the sequels and the Robo/ED-209 combo is all I'll ever want from the franchise.

From the sounds of things, there are quite a few people that would like a RoboCain (but I would expect this to take a long time... looks like a complex bit of engineering) and I guess in that situation they could do another Robo with a blue tint. Can't really see jetpack RoboCop 3 ever making it out, though. I'd definitely be surprised to see it, considering all the competing franchises HT has with more worthy characters.

Waiman from Onesixthbruce has had more sales on this fig than anything else before. Also i have been told that other sellers are selling large amounts as well.
Urban Samurai sold out the first day, I think, but got another allocation from SSC, because it came up again as available for pre-order. RoboCop/Chair combination has sold through a second time, though.

I think I'm gonna have to get one of these. I'd love to get ED-209 as well but I gotta eat...therefore my kenner ED-260 will have to suffice :)

I think I'm gonna have to get one of these. I'd love to get ED-209 as well but I gotta eat...therefore my kenner ED-260 will have to suffice :)

Lol kenner :lol Well at least get robo he looks amazing. You could always get the neca
ed-209 for 60 bucks. It looks very accurate and would suffice more than your kenner ed-260 i'm sure.

was debating whether or not to get the one with the docking station chair, but finally decided on this instead. the other one is nice but simply too pricey.

the other thing that kept me from pre-ordering earlier was whether to get ht's 1/6 or enterbay's 1/4. as much as i like the 1/4 scale, i understand ht is also making a 1/6 robocain and i've been waiting forever for someone to do it. so a 1/4 robocop wouldn't match. hope ht doesn't flake out on doing cain...

Theres 2 ways HT could respond to unanticipated massive success on the Robocop line - they could forge ahead with Robocop 2 and 3 stuff and really milk it like Iron Man
that would be at least sane and normal.
unlike that stupid gold-red crown.

If I wanted to get this guy, the cheapest here locally at the moment is $350AUD.. damn. :monkey4

Hopefully RoboMurphy will hit the spot for me, since it clearly won't be any CHEAPER than that. :gah: :lol

Since this is selling out so far in advance, my guess is, HT will increase their production numbers accordingly. I'd bet you'll see a lot of these sellers open ordering back up in the coming months as HT adjusts to the demand.

Back