Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like 1 and 2. I didn't technically watch the 3rd one. I just had it running in the background while I did some work I had to do :lol

What a **** movie. I haven't seen it in some time. I always forget they replaced Weller.

2 had its moments, but overall wasn't nearly on the same level as 1. I really hated the kid, and the mayor was too comical. Cain was pretty cool, but nothing trumps ED-209.

The ONLY thing I enjoyed about Robo3 is when they reprogrammed ED-209 =P

Agreed, ED-209 was pretty amazing, they finally were able to make his movements fluid, and not too stop motiony... I wasn't a fan at all of everything else, including Robo's jetpack.

Last edited:
Got $700 in this weeks bonus so I PO'd both this and ED. Boy did it hurt seeing the total cost for both of them. :panic: Beautiful figured though, couldn't resist for long.

2 had its moments, but overall wasn't nearly on the same level as 1. I really hated the kid, and the mayor was too comical. Cain was pretty cool, but nothing trumps ED-209.

Design wise I'd agree. ED-209 > Cain

But from a villain standpoint and on action scenes...Cain > ED-209

Both are great, and I really hope to have Cain along with ED and Robo on my shelf someday.

Design wise I'd agree. ED-209 > Cain

But from a villain standpoint and on action scenes...Cain > ED-209

Both are great, and I really hope to have Cain along with ED and Robo on my shelf someday.

There is no question that the battle scenes between Robocop and Cain were pretty insane. I guess I just wasn't as invested in it because the story leading up to fight at the end wasn't great. I'll have to check it out again... WAIT, maybe not, or I'll probably for sure want Cain, and I REALLY could use the money for something else, like I don't know... FOOD?!

941175_477007462378147_1186646804_n.jpg

How cool is this??!! :rock:

Just. Can't wait for this figure (although I will!), going to be such a great upgrade to my (slightly) pose able, 1/6 model kit!

null_zps63ff5462.jpg

null_zpsd94a117a.jpg

null_zps0c093762.jpg

null_zps2543a083.jpg

Preordered this instead of the chair version and also ED209. Always wanted a Robocop and ED209 figure! Long wait but that's fine with me, as long as they do not ship with HT Batman Returns figures.

Back