Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All 3 in my shopping cart comes to $1414.19 :horror

Thats just over a thousand euro.:horror

Add another 2-300€ if customs get hold of them. I'm in a quandary about this myself.:(
And Eric at Toys2 is well known for increasing the shipping fees after you have paid for everything.

It might actually be almost as cheap to wait and pick them up from the scalpers nearer the release date in JP.

WTF? I checked Toy Square like a second ago and didn't see any Robocop stuff.

Oh well, I was able to find two $20 coupons for my order.

I'll get the Robocop 2 version. The speech feature would be better suited for that one.

[ame]https://youtu.be/x-EzCyytL08[/ame]

Well I've never had customs holding a package from Toys2 before, that includes the Tumbler.

I've come to the conclusion there is no rhyme nor reason to Irish customs. I would say 95% gets through, giant items like the tumbler too, then a small cheap part gets sent to customs.
And not always the same deal in relation to any given seller.

I wanted to like 2 but it just comes across as a total misfire to me.

Robo and ED-209 are good an all but i can't wait for this...

sunblock-5000.jpg

Batman gets his cars, where the hell is Robocops OCP Police Cruiser?

Add another 2-300€ if customs get hold of them. I'm in a quandary about this myself.:(
And Eric at Toys2 is well known for increasing the shipping fees after you have paid for everything.

It might actually be almost as cheap to wait and pick them up from the scalpers nearer the release date in JP.

It could be $50 + shipping and you'll still end up paying more than anywhere else :lol

too many remakes. done with hot toys. They wont increase in value so to me they arent really collectibles anymore. Just figurines :) Guess they have to milk to stay in business but this must suck for anyone who bought the old robocop.

True, but I don't buy anything just for the value of them. I buy them because I like the property and like having them on display. The value is a nice bonus but I've never bought anything purely for value.

how he does to increase shipping fees??
their shipping fees at checkout is more than reasonable (for domestic at least). so he tries to rip off after??

True, but I don't buy anything just for the value of them. I buy them because I like the property and like having them on display. The value is a nice bonus but I've never bought anything purely for value.

It does make it a little easier to swallow knowing that when you sell it down the line, you can *atleast* make your money back.

I'm not interested in making a profit, but the higher these prices get, it really makes me question if anyone would be willing to pay the same price later down the line.

how he does to increase shipping fees??
their shipping fees at checkout is more than reasonable (for domestic at least). so he tries to rip off after??

If you're domestic I don't think you have anything to worry about re: shipping.

too many remakes. done with hot toys. They wont increase in value so to me they arent really collectibles anymore. Just figurines :) Guess they have to milk to stay in business but this must suck for anyone who bought the old robocop.

You think like this because you must be buying your figures with confidence that someday you could sell them for profit, or just proud that you own something that is of great value, something that not everybody has. Only those who have the old Robocop and have the same thinking as you and those who resell figures on Ebay would consider that this sucks.

This remakes are actually embraced by fans. Fans that most probably own the previous release, save for fans who got late into the game. Though exorbitant price-wise, the significant improvements from the last take that most often feel dated make some of these remakes worthwhile, IMO.

This remakes are actually embraced by fans. Fans that most probably own the previous release, save for fans who got late into the game. Though exorbitant price-wise, the significant improvements from the last take that most often feel dated make some of these remakes worthwhile, IMO.

Toys aren't like they are in the 80's.
70's and 80's stuff was made for kids to play with... and most of it was. That's why if you have it in the box it's collectible.

Mass produced toys like this will always be worth something, but people buy 2 or 3, and the companies always improve.

I don't think the old Robocop will be worthless, but if you were smart you could just sell it a few months ago, and re-invest in this version.

Collecting should be about enjoying the pieces, not a retirement plan.

Back