Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Robocop Photos (1 of 2)

Finally had a chance to take some naturally-lit photos of Robertcop this weekend. Here's set one of two:

DSC_0007.jpg
DSC_0021.jpg
DSC_0035.jpg
DSC_0073.jpg
DSC_0084.jpg
DSC_0089.jpg
holster-splitscreen.jpg
DSC_0099.jpg
DSC_0105.jpg
DSC_0107.jpg
DSC_0110.jpg
DSC_0115.jpg
DSC_0123.jpg
DSC_0130.jpg
DSC_0134.jpg
DSC_0149.jpg
DSC_0154.jpg

Gorgeous stuff, Span, gorgeous stuff. :clap
Thanks, Yank! There's a couple classic poses I wish I'd gotten that I didn't think of until after, unfortunately.

So, who's down for the battle-damaged edition? This figure is very nice, but I'm not yet sold and spending another $300 to own effectively the same figure twice.

Thanks, Yank! There's a couple classic poses I wish I'd gotten that I didn't think of until after, unfortunately.

So, who's down for the battle-damaged edition? This figure is very nice, but I'm not yet sold and spending another $300 to own effectively the same figure twice.

I'm planning on picking up the BD Robo and Murphy pack. I'm too big a fan to resist.

I plan on getting doubles of all three. Who thought two years ago we'd get another clean RoboCop let alone a BD and Murphy? So so cool.

I would recommend picking up at least BD Robo. I think there are enough differences in the damage, not to mention that face sculpt. It likely won't be as good as the proto, but it'll still be stunning.

Epic robo/ed battle pics!

DAMN U HT!!!!! why did u use RUBBER on ED!!!!!! :banghead

It'll be alright, man. :lol

Do you have ED? Have you been keeping up with that thread? It sounds like silicone grease and Mod Podge work wonders. Of course, these shouldn't be necessary, but if you got the fig for $258 and spend about $10 on preventative care, you should be fine.

I plan on getting doubles of all three. Who thought two years ago we'd get another clean RoboCop let alone a BD and Murphy? So so cool.

I would recommend picking up at least BD Robo. I think there are enough differences in the damage, not to mention that face sculpt. It likely won't be as good as the proto, but it'll still be stunning.

Well they announced the figure like over 2 years ago with the tease of Cain too, but I just stop waiting and lost hope till last year, but still didn't press the buy button till Marty was announced then I was like well better get Robocop too. And thus my Hot Toys addiction began again :lol

It'll be alright, man. :lol

Do you have ED? Have you been keeping up with that thread? It sounds like silicone grease and Mod Podge work wonders. Of course, these shouldn't be necessary, but if you got the fig for $258 and spend about $10 on preventative care, you should be fine.

I returned mine to ssc for refund, I didn't want to deal with that crap. Its such shame ED couldn't have been done
perfect, without ****ing rubber. HT needs to stop the use of rubber completely. :lecture

Didn't know the announcement was that long ago. We all know how HT likes to raise our hopes before dashing them. Cough, Catwoman, cough. :lol

I was even seriously considering the PAK Robo before going with the HT one. I decided against it, largely due to the weird, feminine, proportions.

I may be looking forward to a RoboCain even more than a Vader or a Fett. Make it happen, HT. :pray:

I returned mine to ssc for refund, I didn't want to deal with that crap. Its such shame ED couldn't have been done
perfect, without ****ing rubber. HT needs to stop the use of rubber completely. :lecture

Sorry to hear that, CG. If HT isn't making new mistakes, it seems like it repeats old ones. :( Expect the same with the Power Loader.

Back