Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was trying to get a refund from him a couple of days ago, now he's completely ignoring me. Tried to open a case on paypal but wouldn't open it as its been more than 45 days after the transaction date. Does anyone know what I can do?

Sure if you ordered by credit or debit card you can contact your card provider and get them to issue a chargeback. There is usually no time limit on this so they will issue a chargeback long after you purchased. I did this for an item I had ordered recently which was purchased over 500 days ago and there was no issue.

I must say though i find this strange behaviour for loonten though as I always found him amicable and he always issued a refund for me when he couldn't provide the goods.

Sure if you ordered by credit or debit card you can contact your card provider and get them to issue a chargeback. There is usually no time limit on this so they will issue a chargeback long after you purchased. I did this for an item I had ordered recently which was purchased over 500 days ago and there was no issue.

I must say though i find this strange behaviour for loonten though as I always found him amicable and he always issued a refund for me when he couldn't provide the goods.

Thankyou ,i will try

I kinda forget at times that I still have the chair version on order. I think someone said february the UK gets it. Laughable.

I have one. It's a nice display piece, but it's not essential.

And that's my 8000th post. In about 4 1/2 months of active posting. I need to take a shower. Then get a life. :monkey1

I'm coming up to 1000 and was thinking the same thing about getting a life. I don't think I had this many posts on my old account.

And that's my 8000th post. In about 4 1/2 months of active posting. I need to take a shower. Then get a life. :monkey1

a_560x375.jpg

I'm coming up to 1000 and was thinking the same thing about getting a life. I don't think I had this many posts on my old account.

A life......what is this?

I watched Robocop twice yesterday :slap :lol And Terminator 2 once for the like 200th time :monkey3

Hmmm...will it ever be socially acceptable to spend the majority of one's time on the Internetz? Are we there yet? Have we finally crossed that threshold? Maybe in a generation?

I've read about pub closings in the UK at an alarming rate because young people don't go out anymore. Any business that caters to 20-somethings have been or will continue to face that challenge.

It's only going to get worse (or better, depending on your POV). Remember that movie, Surrogates?

Hmmm...will it ever be socially acceptable to spend the majority of one's time on the Internetz? Are we there yet? Have we finally crossed that threshold? Maybe in a generation?

I've read about pub closings in the UK at an alarming rate because young people don't go out anymore. Any business that caters to 20-somethings have been or will continue to face that challenge.

It's only going to get worse (or better, depending on your POV). Remember that movie, Surrogates?

images

14120801734794.jpg

Why did you use a white background? :slap I'm kidding, if I ever get around to doing my review, I'm waiting on my terminator. I want to show him in 3 different kinds of light but yeah man the movie was shot in the dark. I got some halloween low lights I'm going to use for a option as that's how I will display him, in low light not really bright light.

I always use a white background. That's my background and I'm sticking to it haha.

Absolutely not.

I kinda forget at times that I still have the chair version on order. I think someone said february the UK gets it. Laughable.

Agreed! Waste of 100.00 extra bucks.

Thanks guys. I guess that's why the price keeps dropping on that set. Maybe it'll end up in the SS bargain bin some day.

Back