Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the high price tag on the previously announced Robocop figures, we all should let Hot Toys know they should include the headsculpt to those instead of a new version.

They listened to us about a face sculpt they'll probably listen if we argue that we want it on the two versions >:[

Do we know for sure this is for Diecast Robo? Or a separate BD version? I'm still salty about how they handled T-800 DX. :monkey1

They could still include it.

We can hope for the best. Last time I remember a high-end collectible company did this, it was SSC who added at no charge the extra, more ARAH-accurate headsculpt for their Firefly figure, after all the comments from fans.

Unfortunately, HT Fb page already said "what could be ANOTHER VERSION of RoboCop", so... :gah:

I love how they announced this after everyone has been charged their non refundable deposit.

I know. Their marketing stradgy. Remember how they did the DX13 right after the release of DX10 worldwide? But hey, I am getting both no matter what. Just like the Terminator DXs.

I'm still interested to see the HS under this version. With the eyeball sowing through the BD helmet in the pics there's gotta be something.

My theory is the the eyeball is a part of the damaged helmet sculpt. Like Keaton Batman's eyes were set into the cowl.

I think there is no face under there. There is a removable top half, )the dome) and the interchangable mouths.

Back