Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:monkey5

10631207_10152366768690778_178706858474335373_o.jpg

That's...really nice.

Cool, assuming no trip to customs I shall indeed have this tomorrow. It has arrived in Ireland.

Irish customs seem to be *on* at the moment, I had two shipments stopped by them. Good luck. It seems to happen this time of year, I guess they decide they haven't made enough money in the fiscal year and decide to actually start checking parcels. :lol

Irish customs seem to be *on* at the moment, I had two shipments stopped by them. Good luck. It seems to happen this time of year, I guess they decide they haven't made enough money in the fiscal year and decide to actually start checking parcels. :lol

I've never had any 1/6th scale items stopped in irish customs but have had statues and smaller items get hit which is kinda weird. Could be just blind luck or it could be the fact that items shipped from asia usually have lower valuations and gift marked on them as opposed to items which come from the us and Europe who usually have the correct valuation of the item on it. Anyways Hopefully we'll all get the next few items in without customs checking them.

Last edited:
I've never had any 1/6th scale items stopped in irish customs but have had statues and smaller items get hit which is kinda weird. Could be just blind luck or it could be the fact that items shipped from asia usually have lower valuations and gift marked on them as opposed to items which come from the us and Europe who usually have the correct valuation of the item on it. Anyways Hopefully we'll all get the next few items in without customs checking them.

I've noticed over the years about 95% of stuff goes straight through, then there's a bad patch for a month or two where they stop everything. I'm talking about stuff from asia, I never really order from anywhere else.

I think I'm safe. The tracking simply says 'Item Received' Portlaois ovr, Co Laois as it did earlier when I checked. In my experience it would actually state 'Sent to customs' if it were going there.....

I think I'm safe. The tracking simply says 'Item Received' Portlaois ovr, Co Laois as it did earlier when I checked. In my experience it would actually state 'Sent to customs' if it were going there.....

Yeah, if it arrived early in the day and it still says "item received" tonight then it will be out for delivery tomorrow. I had two "item Held by customs" in the last couple of weeks. Very annoying.

Yup, much like the EB one, under certain light, you'll see those blueish spots. It didn't matter though, as even with that explanation the figure got trashed by the same people now praising this figure because of that same thing.

I lov hot toyz

Back