Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
amazon japan has both chair and chairless Robo listed as an August 31st release.

But they have been known to make mistakes.....from time to time.

Forbidden planet says they have a confirmed date of Sept 30th for when this figure will get to them. HK release will be probably be next week then.

I can understand that, you don't want any regrets, besides that battle damaged one would go nice with it. ;)

I wonder how much bigger the chair Robo box will be compared to the normal one.

I would imagine it'd be in a box similar to a War Machine Mark II or Iron Patriot. About the same size as the Loki's in this picture.

upcominght.jpg

Me either. Robo is all about action to me. Chair makes him seem debilitated, IMO. Would never display it.
robocop on the chair = one product delivered by one company. like a set delivered by OCP, like there is no "he" there but just a piece of machinery in a bigger installation. that's an inevitable "pose #1" for this character for me, with smiling helmetless human being "pose #last" (i mean his smile in the movie).
my robocops display will be:
- sitting dormant
- acting in the street
- fighting ED
- full BD
from electronic goods to a self-aware man.

robocop on the chair = one product delivered by one company. like a set delivered by OCP, like there is no "he" there but just a piece of machinery in a bigger installation. that's an inevitable "pose #1" for this character for me, with smiling helmetless human being "pose #last" (i mean his smile in the movie).
my robocops display will be:
- sitting dormant
- acting in the street
- fighting ED
- full BD
from electronic goods to a self-aware man.

^ my original plan, I've decided in the end not to go quite that far with Robocop but I'm sure it'll make a great display.

I'll have 1 clean Robo, sometimes in the chair sometimes not, 1 semi BD Robo from the ED fight and 1 full BD Robocop.

^ my original plan, I've decided in the end not to go quite that far with Robocop but I'm sure it'll make a great display.

I'll have 1 clean Robo, sometimes in the chair sometimes not, 1 semi BD Robo from the ED fight and 1 full BD Robocop.
well the point is still "that chair is a more important accessory than we've ever seen before".

p.s. of course you had to narrow your plans, your dosens of T2 must have left no place )))

The chair is a worthless accessory. Sitting in a chair and spazzing out isn't exactly heroic and desirable as far as display goes.

1mLtyrIPJclkEpQ.gif

Besides, I bet it's cheap plastic and fragile as ****. Having a diecast figure sitting in it may not be the best idea. Now the jars of baby food and Cobra Assault cannon? Those are important, bad ass accessories (and won't run the cost up like that damn $125 chair).

well the point is still "that chair is a more important accessory than we've ever seen before".

p.s. of course you had to narrow your plans, your dosens of T2 must have left no place )))

Its a fantastic accessory. Something I would never have expected to see, so actually good on HT for offering it. And its looks so cool, even without a Jedster diorama, I feel I can't turn it down. I'll get it and still get to say I have a complete HT collection of stock Robocop products.

Main reason I've reduced my plans is an increased desire to save money that overpowers my desire for toys. That might even effect my Terminator purchases, I'm not sure.

Besides, I bet it's cheap plastic and fragile as ****. Having a diecast figure sitting in it may not be the best idea. Now the jars of baby food and Cobra Assault cannon? Those are important, bad ass accessories (and won't run the cost up like that damn $125 chair).

Wouldn't be shocked if the BD version is $350.

Back