Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For whatever reason, people are making a run at the Bane figure. There was a six-year gap between BRJ figures. If HT does do a Bane 2.0, it probably wouldn't be released for another four or five years.

Ive given up on Two-Face. I dont like the current one enough to spend the aftermarket price and I dont see a 2.0 happening. For now my Nolanverse is complete.

Considering Tom Hardy's mask was not digitally altered to make it look like no nose was under there, I say no, no such thing was indicated in the film.

Sorry i was just kidding. This argument raged when the figures was previewed too, and that was one of the counter ideas that was proposed. It may be slightly off, but it's not too bad. You could buy one of the HT bootleg Bane heads and alter it if the original seems to inaccurate for you. It might be worth it to get it perfect.

Why or how did Bane go up in price so much? Especially when Miss Kyle is still relatively affordable? hell, even the DX12 is still a good deal now.

Why or how did Bane go up in price so much? Especially when Miss Kyle is still relatively affordable? hell, even the DX12 is still a good deal now.

It pulled a Hawkeye, I guess. Maybe a smaller number made or all the buyers are hanging on to it? My guess is when there's only 1 version people that "have" to have it will pay out the arse, which explains price.

I bought mine at retail when it released. I don't think I would pay more than $275 for one now. It's simply not worth it.

Sorry i was just kidding. This argument raged when the figures was previewed too, and that was one of the counter ideas that was proposed. It may be slightly off, but it's not too bad. You could buy one of the HT bootleg Bane heads and alter it if the original seems to inaccurate for you. It might be worth it to get it perfect.

It's a bit of an annoyance to me. It kind of hurts my nose looking at it. :lol Though I don't think it's worth spending any of my time and/or money on. I just hope they do a little better if there is a next time.

Back