Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have they ever released a perfect figure worth every penny?

I suppose it's a subjective term.
I am almost totally happy with all my HT figures. There's the occasional niggle about things they didn't include and should have, or details they should have added and didn't.
Price will always be an issue though, i expect.

Why or how did Bane go up in price so much? Especially when Miss Kyle is still relatively affordable? hell, even the DX12 is still a good deal now.

It is a popular figure, probably one of the best figures HT made for the entire TDK trilogy. He is the main villain in TDKR so a lot of folks want him. Many collectors own multiples of him too since he has so many different looks in the movie. Seems like this is a one and done too, not much reason for them to make another Bane.

I sold mine not long ago on eBay, I liked it but I didnt love it, it never had the "wow" thing. I got mine from forbidden planet here in the uk, £115. Can't imagine getting any hot toys now for that amount.
Sold it for just under £300

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How long should we wait until we see a 2.0 Bane you think guys?
It's really frustrating for people like me who missed out on him that we don't have a another chance to buy him again! :(

You'll have to wait till he's in another batman movie.

I really hope not! Because that'd be strange!
HT released multiple Jokers, I don't see why that's not the case with Bane, especially that the current one can't do his signature pose and people have to buy different bodies and swap them to make him do it.
Sales wise, I wasn't actually into 1/6 figures when he came out, so I don't know what happened at that time, but I guess he sold out pretty quickly, did he?

I really hope not! Because that'd be strange!
HT released multiple Jokers, I don't see why that's not the case with Bane, especially that the current one can't do his signature pose and people have to buy different bodies and swap them to make him do it.
Sales wise, I wasn't actually into 1/6 figures when he came out, so I don't know what happened at that time, but I guess he sold out pretty quickly, did he?

Very few people preordered him. So he sold out when he hit market.
You'll never see another one of that version of Bane. Just bite the bullet and pick one up.

Very few people preordered him. So he sold out when he hit market.
You'll never see another one of that version of Bane. Just bite the bullet and pick one up.

The prices of him are ridiculous!
The cheapest price on ebay for him is 440$ :eek I'll try to find better deals if there is any, If not I'll just keep dreaming about the 2.0 Bane :(

Back