Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which movie did HT do Davy Jones from? At World's End or Dead Man's Chest? Because they could re-visit the movie they didn't do, to do an updated version.

If the prices on Bane remain insane and/or there's significant demand, I could see a 2.0 a few years from now. HT adores the Nolan Trilogy, though some characters more than others.

I sold mine not long ago on eBay, I liked it but I didnt love it, it never had the "wow" thing. I got mine from forbidden planet here in the uk, £115. Can't imagine getting any hot toys now for that amount.
Sold it for just under £300

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here. Sold it as soon as I got it literally. I think the DX 11 was the best 1:6 figure from this line, period. And the QS001 being the absolute, definitive one bar none.

Hated Bane.

05d2c1946d85331f7c4a222d1b03d068.jpg

I think I recall seeing one in the market place for about $265 which is probably the best price you can find right now

It's gone already. I'm getting to the point where I'm just going to bite the bullet and buy from eBay for around $400

Yeah he's up on Ebay for at least 350 now....I'm having the hardest time finding him for a somewhat reasonable price. I'm not spending more than 400 and that's pushing it.

I appreciate it. I'm sure I will find one at some point. Just gotta keep looking.

Have you looked to see if there's a custom route you can take for Bane? I'm sure I've seen some great looking Bane heads from Chinese sellers, the outfits may not be too far behind.

Very hard to find this fig for under £300.00 on ebay. :horror

I always thought this was a very bare bones fig & HT could of done a lot better, although the sculpt and base was very nice.

Have you looked to see if there's a custom route you can take for Bane? I'm sure I've seen some great looking Bane heads from Chinese sellers, the outfits may not be too far behind.

Even the pieces are quite expensive. The jacket alone is selling for around $100.00. It's so stupid...

Very hard to find this fig for under £300.00 on ebay. :horror

I always thought this was a very bare bones fig & HT could of done a lot better, although the sculpt and base was very nice.

It came in at a very bare bones prices as well though when it was new.

Back