Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grimlockisking sold them to me. Now im hoping he will one day sell me the trailblazer :pray:

Oh I see :lol

Heres mine btw:

attachment.php

Thanks, but my printers been busted for a while and I've been too busy spending my money on hot toys to get it fixed :lol

I also remember a while back someone was selling them, either on here or on ebay, but I never have any luck searching on ebay. :gah:

It'd probably cost you like a dollar at Kinkos/Fedex/whatever office store is in your area. Just bring the images on a Word document on a thumb drive.

For $16, you can buy a cartridge of ink! That's ridiculous. They can print a 1" piece of paper and crumple it? Such customization is unheard of.

For $16, you can buy a cartridge of ink! That's ridiculous. They can print a 1" piece of paper and crumple it? Such customization is unheard of.

I saw when the Artisan was posting his thread in the Interest Page a few months back. I think he said that it was screen accurate and all of that. Seriously expensive for what you are getting. It's cheaper for me to download Dent's photo, print 50+ of them on a Letter Sheet for 1$

Man I haven't played with my Banes in a long time.

I saw when the Artisan was posting his thread in the Interest Page a few months back. I think he said that it was screen accurate and all of that. Seriously expensive for what you are getting. It's cheaper for me to download Dent's photo, print 50+ of them on a Letter Sheet for 1$

Man I haven't played with my Banes in a long time.

The figure is yours! None shall interfere! Do as you please!

Anybody here think HT will do a Bane 2.0? I know that prices are skyrocketing, but I don't want to miss out entirely. And to think, he could be initially had for UNDER $200. :gah:

Anybody here think HT will do a Bane 2.0? I know that prices are skyrocketing, but I don't want to miss out entirely. And to think, he could be initially had for UNDER $200. :gah:

They certainly can if they want, theres a few other suits he wore that they can offer, most likely they’ll do a toy fair exclusive, repaint the head and offer new clothes.

They certainly can if they want, theres a few other suits he wore that they can offer, most likely they’ll do a toy fair exclusive, repaint the head and offer new clothes.

Maybe he'll also get shoulder traps and double-elbows the next time around, but I wouldn't expect it. He could also get that dark jacket he's wearing on the box, but I still hope the tactical vest is included as well.

It should, I believe he wears that under the jacket, they can also add the stock exchange get up, and easily add the black shirt intro get up. I definitely think it should happen.

It should, I believe he wears that under the jacket, they can also add the stock exchange get up, and easily add the black shirt intro get up. I definitely think it should happen.

I'd Love to get the Stock exchange Bane. SO MUCH.

I just checked the prices for Bane, mah god he's 400$-600$?

...too much Iron Man to get to(and Avengers AoU), they are doing the whole House Party Protocol. I don't see Bane being reissued anytime soon.

Edit: Damn just checked ebay when did it go up to over $400(after I bought mine I never paid attention to aftermarket prices again)? And to think some member here was giving me crap when I paid $300 shipped for a brand new one before the summer.

Back