Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember back when Bane was released someone posted a few pics showing how to remove the vest and put the sweater on underneath. Anyone have a link to that post?

I remember back when Bane was released someone posted a few pics showing how to remove the vest and put the sweater on underneath. Anyone have a link to that post?

It's pretty straightforward actually. The figure comes with instructions on how to remove the vest. You may need tweezers if you have big fingers. You just undo the 6 straps and carefully lift up with his arms pointing up. Then you just put on the sweater, put the vest over that, and you can even put the jacket over both, might take some futzing but it all fits. Cheers!

Yea I know what you mean man. A couple years ago I bought 3 figures from a guy on here. Jerked me around for a few months about sending out the figures and then refunding my money. I was naïve enough to give him the benefit of the doubt an be flexible with him.
Finally once it reached past the point where I could request my money back from paypal, he immediately started ignoring me and stopped posting here.

Anyway, you still lucky got your money back....some of my friends got their late stuff either defect or none at all.....we should be careful especially these are ex figures we have.

Is there a way to remove the black stand from Bane's base once it's been assembled? I'd like to store it back in the box but I'm terrified of breaking it.

Is there a way to remove the black stand from Bane's base once it's been assembled? I'd like to store it back in the box but I'm terrified of breaking it.

Try a blow dryer to heat it up if its in there good, it will soften the plastic and make it easier to remove:lecture

I changed my Bane setup again. He's not displayed too often with his tee/sweater thing. I think it looks great. Hides the articulation, gives him bulk:

Not really movie accurate but anyway, I like it.

I changed my Bane setup again. He's not displayed too often with his tee/sweater thing. I think it looks great. Hides the articulation, gives him bulk:

Great pic! I received a second set of Bane's Vest and coat. I was so scared of breaking the straps when I put them on X_X

This looks amazing. Really love your pictures. This one in particular makes me sad I had to cancel him.

Back