Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
little one of mine

ne5l.jpg

little one of mine

ne5l.jpg

Love that pic!

I started assembling my first diorama last night. Pretty good considering it's my first time. just eyeballed everything and it only cost 15$ to make XD

I wanted to make a sort of Safe House where Bane is in Georgia getting ready to execute airplane crash/Dr. Pavel plot or when he is in West Africa. Don't know, just fangirling at this point.

I got some maps of Nigeria/Cameron and a part of Russia and some Gotham Newspapers. I just made a bookshelf and purchased a Shotgun and planning to buy some ammo/radio & various weapons for Bane. The windows are clear Acetate and I'll probably dirty the floor tomorrow.

Man, Bane is an awesome figure. :blissy

Mp4kHeF.jpg

nMx69NR.jpg

qJ1IG4o.jpg

Can someone who has Bane and a ttm20 body can tell me if the skin color is a match or close?
Thanks for your help :)

Can someone who has Bane and a ttm20 body can tell me if the skin color is a match or close?
Thanks for your help :)

I have done the arm swap mate and the arms from the TTM-20 look fine on the Banes body and vice versa.

I can post pictures side by side if you like?

That would be very cool of you mate :)

Actually i want to use Bane arms on my ttm20 fr a custom, hence i have Ttm20 arms to trade with Bane arms in case someone is interested :)

Last edited:
That would be very cool of you mate :)

Actually i want to use Bane arms on my ttm20 fr a custom, hence i have Ttm20 arms to trade with Bane arms in case someone is interested :)

Here they are buddy -

Bane with TTM-20 arms (old pics) -

I hope that helps mate.

Last edited:
Yes :)
Bane ´s arms color fit very well with the ttm20 body :)

Gonna open a thread to see if someone wants to trade my ttm20 arms for banes :)

Thanks again

Yes :)
Bane ´s arms color fit very well with the ttm20 body :)

Gonna open a thread to see if someone wants to trade my ttm20 arms for banes :)

Thanks again

No problem buddy, glad I could help. :hi5:

I just had to remove some of the pics as I had my router exposed in the background, safety first. :lecture

Good luck in your search.

I wish it was complete :(

I just got royally screwed by a member here out of a Bane. It's really ****ty to know that there are people out there that will steal your money. You try so hard to be honest and do right, then out of nowhere someone comes along and screws you. Hopefully I'll have this guy one day and forget about this horrible experience.

I wish it was complete :(

I just got royally screwed by a member here out of a Bane. It's really ****ty to know that there are people out there that will steal your money. You try so hard to be honest and do right, then out of nowhere someone comes along and screws you. Hopefully I'll have this guy one day and forget about this horrible experience.

A member on here tried to rip you off? Whats his name so we can be on the look out.

Oh you better believe that I will post his name where ever I possibly can. I'm just going to wait till tomorrow because I gave him a deadline till tomorrow at 3pm. He stopped replying to messages on here, but luckily his twitter handle is the same as his sideshow handle. We were direct messaging for the past week and everyday he gave a new excuse on why it's not shipped yet. He began ignoring me the past couple of days, but still had the time to tweet his brains out. It's been almost 20 days now and I still don't havee this figure, it's a really **itty feeling.

Last edited:
Oh you better believe that I will post his name where ever I possibly can. I'm just going to wait till tomorrow because I gave him a deadline till tomorrow at 3pm. He stopped replying to messages on here, but luckily his twitter handle is the same as his sideshow handle. We were direct messaging for the past week and everyday he gave a new excuse on why it's not shipped yet. He began ignoring me the past couple of days, but still had the time to tweet his brains out. It's been almost 20 days now and I still don't have this figure, it's a really **itty feeling.

Damn sorry to hear that man. How much did you dish out for Bane?

Oh you better believe that I will post his name where ever I possibly can. I'm just going to wait till tomorrow because I gave him a deadline till tomorrow at 3pm. He stopped replying to messages on here, but luckily his twitter handle is the same as his sideshow handle. We were direct messaging for the past week and everyday he gave a new excuse on why it's not shipped yet. He began ignoring me the past couple of days, but still had the time to tweet his brains out. It's been almost 20 days now and I still don't have this figure, it's a really **itty feeling.

Wow 20 days to ship something?

Back