Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This piece is so incredible

abazunur.jpg

So one of my custom figures has a balaclava on and it stained his face...If I use the acne trick, is it going to damage the paint on the sculpt?

I changed my Bane setup again. He's not displayed too often with his tee/sweater thing. I think it looks great. Hides the articulation, gives him bulk:

Not really movie accurate but anyway, I like it.

How is that look not movie accurate exactly? It *is* movie accurate! :)

dark-knight-rises-set-footage-and-pics-batman-and-bane-brawling-in-street-fight.jpg

Do you guys think they will do a 2.0? I would like him but i'm kinda bummed he doesn't do his iconic hands on collar pose.

Has anyone managed anything close?

Bane.png

original.jpg

2g3Db.jpg

Plenty of guys have achieved that look...go further back in the thread. You will need to swap the arms and do some mods to it or swap the entire body. Of course swapping the body means you will lose the neck scar.

It's a pretty easy mod if you have the parts.

About the Boss pose, can I pull the plugs going into the elbow out a little to get that extra bend? I kinda did something like that with the MMS117 (Arnold) to get him holding his shotgun on his shoulder.

I popped the elbow pegs and did not plug them back at all. I just used some clear tape to hold the two arm pieces together and I find that this might actually work. And when I'm done with this pose I'll just remove the tape and it's back to normal :)

ebege5ap.jpg

Back