Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

Maybe we could have Kato make a $60 black long sleeve shirt?? Maybe even throw a bag to put over Banes head?

Add anothe 0 to the price if its kato. :exactly:

HaHa!! I already though $60 dollars was pushing it? $600 sounds about right? I forgot that he only uses strands of baby unicorn hair. Then he has them blessed by the Pope himself. :rotfl

HaHa!! I already though $60 dollars was pushing it? $600 sounds about right? I forgot that he only uses strands of baby unicorn hair. Then he has them blessed by the Pope himself. :rotfl

:horror:lol:lol How can he do that now? The Pope resigned :panic:

he'll have to wait for the new pope to be elected ~ more production delays!

Got my charging notice so at least everything appears on track with him so far. Hopefully he's in SS's warehouse tomorrow...

got mine too ~ let's test ssc on this one about split shipments and "ship by order date" and whatnot. i ordered my bane really really late in the game.

not to tread on anyone else, but i hope i get mine in the first shipment!

got mine too ~ let's test ssc on this one about split shipments and "ship by order date" and whatnot. i ordered my bane really really late in the game.

not to tread on anyone else, but i hope i get mine in the first shipment!

Yea that's a good idea. I ordered the day or week he went up for PO in July. It'll be interesting to see if they do fulfill the majority of them this go around and who...

I didn't order mine until the OMG photos dropped, so here's to wishful thinking! Lol!

Also you would think they would know how big the first shipment is and who's getting it this time around and who's not...I hate this dangling carrot situation they have with the split shipments

This is a split shipment. So depending on when we ordered if we get it on this wave.

I ordered mine the instant it went up for preorder. We'll see when this thing actually ships.

Do you guys know how long it usually takes for the 2nd or even 3rd shipment? I PO'd mine last month. =\

Lol wow I just realized I ordered mine on July 18th. Ive never waited this long for a figure.

Lol wow I just realized I ordered mine on July 18th. Ive never waited this long for a figure.

Hard to believe its been 8 months. And I PO'd DX11 even before Bane. :impatient:

As much as I love BANE I'm not at all into his Dark Knight Rises look... I'm keeping my hopes HT will bring something from the Arkham Asylum series

As much as I love BANE I'm not at all into his Dark Knight Rises look... I'm keeping my hopes HT will bring something from the Arkham Asylum series

I don't see them delving that deep into the line Tbh. They haven't even shown bats yet and he was teased over a year ago. I like banes TDKR look and glad i picked him in jan.

I think he's due for a repose soon he's been like this since i bought him:
bane+1+-+Copy.jpg

Back