Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

I don't see them delving that deep into the line Tbh. They haven't even shown bats yet and he was teased over a year ago. I like banes TDKR look and glad i picked him in jan.

I think he's due for a repose soon he's been like this since i bought him:
bane+1+-+Copy.jpg

^ Nice :) I love Bane's look in TDKR. Glad I did too. In my opinion he's definitely one of the best.

Everyone is posing him with the jacket :lol I must be the only one posing him with just the vest.

i wanted to pose him in the black shirt with quarter-length slee.....oh wait. nevermind.

: D

^ Nice :) I love Bane's look in TDKR. Glad I did too. In my opinion he's definitely one of the best.

Everyone is posing him with the jacket :lol I must be the only one posing him with just the vest.

Im actually considering removing the jacket and having him posed in the final battle getup for a while. Im not a fan of his arms to be fair. I don't like the shoulder area so that's why im either doing jacket or final battle.

Im actually considering removing the jacket and having him posed in the final battle getup for a while. Im not a fan of his arms to be fair. I don't like the shoulder area so that's why im either doing jacket or final battle.

Fair enough :) I actually love his Sewer fight look.

I placed my order on July 29th. Let's see if I make the cut.

How do we know this is a split shipment?
I hope my orders get picked in the first shipment.

because it said so in the charge notice.

Got my final flex pay/shipping soon notice a few days ago, didn't say anything about a split shipment. Curious.

Well whoever was after my order just got bumped up.

Had to cancel. Now just isn't the time. Hopefully will pick him up later on. Taking a gamble believing he won't be too difficult to find down the road. If he is...meh oh well... I'll miss out on him.

Got my final flex pay/shipping soon notice a few days ago, didn't say anything about a split shipment. Curious.

Here it is from the shipping soon email.
SPLIT SHIPMENT:
We will be receiving a split shipment of this item, and will be processing orders in the sequence in which orders for this item were placed. If your order is not processed at this time due to lack of available product or due to credit card decline or other policy issues, you will be receiving another email notice when we are notified that the next shipment is on the way.

Ok, yes. I just saw that.
Do you think SS will charge now even though it will ship in the second shipment?

Knowing SS, yes. :slap

Here it is from the shipping soon email.
SPLIT SHIPMENT:
We will be receiving a split shipment of this item, and will be processing orders in the sequence in which orders for this item were placed. If your order is not processed at this time due to lack of available product or due to credit card decline or other policy issues, you will be receiving another email notice when we are notified that the next shipment is on the way.

Interesting. Well, maybe it changed in the few days between the email I got and today.

Well whoever was after my order just got bumped up.

Had to cancel. Now just isn't the time. Hopefully will pick him up later on. Taking a gamble believing he won't be too difficult to find down the road. If he is...meh oh well... I'll miss out on him.

I respect you man. This is a great attitude to have towards collecting. You are happy that someone else gets the one you had and you prioritze your spending unlike most people and say no when you can't afford it. Bravo. :clap

Me either. Mine was flex pay. I guess that means I'm getting it on this one!...I hope

glad this figure was not pushed back like the other ones...i cant wait for this to arrive!

glad this figure was not pushed back like the other ones...i cant wait for this to arrive!

I am assuming you have the Tumbler and are getting the Bane "Camo" one?

Back