Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

I opened up a case yesterday. Gotta wait until the 10th I believe.

I was ripped off on ebay and they got my money back. It didnt take too long and even though it wasnt much it was worth it to me to show the seller he cant get away with it.

I was ripped off on ebay and they got my money back. It didnt take too long and even though it wasnt much it was worth it to me to show the seller he cant get away with it.

Bummer. Yeah, I know how it works :lol I've had to open a few cases lately due to sellers not responding to messages about faulty items.

At-least this one isn't as bad as one case where one seller was being really rude and nasty through messages for no reason :dunno

Still, it's wrong of the seller to send out the wrong item to more than 1 person.

got a response and it gets weirder. they want to give me $6.99 store credit (huh?).

so i wrote back and said just send me a refund.

very weird. won't order from there again.

That's just insulting. That really sucks for all you guys. Personally I'd leave negative feedback regardless of the outcome of opening a case against them. At least others will have a warning that they don't mind screwing there customers.

Two more days till they withdraw from my funds!! Then maybe a week after that he'll be at my door step? Can't wait to have this guy in my collection.

got a response and it gets weirder. they want to give me $6.99 store credit (huh?).

so i wrote back and said just send me a refund.

very weird. won't order from there again.

F that. You did right. Get your money.

Wow, sorry about this whole shirt ordeal guys. I hope you guys all get your refunds you want them. You guys ordered from minibarbie921 right? I ordered two pant sets from them and got them a week later exactly what I ordered so I find it weird that they are doing this.

I've ordered from them too. Received a gun broken. I got in touch with them and they gave me a refund and a new gun and an email with their sincerest apologies. :lol

Weird.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Got my refund...all £2.66 :wave

good for you! yay!

they are still being weird to me in their messages. i'm giving them one more day before i file.

Yeah, I gotta get on this. Major bummer.

Still being weird to you in messages? What are they saying now? D:

Just open a case. When I did that they gave me my refund :) No silly messages.

I know :( It sucks. I really wanted that shirt. What a let down :monkey2
File a case. Get your money back.

Just messaged again, one more try, then will file.

Love the sig btw! :lol

will definitely file if i don't have a refund before tomorrow.

yeah, i really wanted it too. have looked around for an alternative, but have not found anything even close.

Just messaged again, one more try, then will file.

Love the sig btw! :lol

Careful, you might get weird messages like Deathbyexile D:

It's beautiful....isn't it?

will definitely file if i don't have a refund before tomorrow.

yeah, i really wanted it too. have looked around for an alternative, but have not found anything even close.

Same...I can't find any others either. The sleeves are either too long or too short and most of them have turtle-necks :gah:

Yep, all turtle necks. I'm thinking at this point I'll just by a full sleeve, cut and sew.

cutting might be the way to go. though with my (very questionable) skill, he'll probably come out all lopsided.

and yeah, the problem of finding a long-sleeve with the right kind of neckline.

doh.

Same :/ Although I've never sewed anything in my entire life. There's always a first :p

i was thinking fabric glue ~ otherwise my poor bane would be wearing sleeves with total ghetto stitches.

: D

Ohh, Bane wouldn't want that :lol

Back