Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

Got the email last week that my final Flex Payment will be charged tomorrow. Hopefully I'll get him fairly soon. I actually didn't order until December so I'm wondering if I actually will get it soon or not.

Yes...there is no way of knowing how large that initial shipment is...hope my order is included in it ( I ordered in August) so we'll see...after months of all the great shots in here, I'm looking forward to finally seeing this one for myself....

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7sJd_2DleE[/ame]

Yes...there is no way of knowing how large that initial shipment is...hope my order is included in it ( I ordered in August) so we'll see...after months of all the great shots in here, I'm looking forward to finally seeing this one for myself....

I ordered mine (on Flex) on the 19th of July, so hopefully I will get mine too...though no notification of any description has been had by me and it's well within 2 weeks of my selected pay date of the 15th.....

:dunno :panic: :panic: :panic:

Seriously, nobody notices how inaccurate the vest is? This is bugging the crap out of me.

48398439722952367237739.jpg

this is quite ridiculous....

oh my God it's horrible! revolting! inexecusable! an abomination!

oh well.

crossing fingers i get in the first shipment (though there's almost 0% likelihood ~ dangit!).

p.s. you know that's not what the final product looks like, i hope. not that it still isn't inaccurate, but they did futz the design a little at least.

^ Nice :) I love Bane's look in TDKR. Glad I did too. In my opinion he's definitely one of the best.

Everyone is posing him with the jacket :lol I must be the only one posing him with just the vest.

Vest and long sleeve for me!

i would pose him would the vest too,cuz that when he whoop batman *** :lol and it fits with his base, if i was to pose him with the jacket on i probably use the dx12 base with batman using his sewer base

I still haven't decided how I am going to pose this guy. Well see once he's in hand.

This showed up yesterday. Sleeves are a little shorter than I thought but should work just fine!

image_zpsfd852a22.jpg

Ordered mine on 1/2/13 and status now shows as shipping soon. I thought for sure I would be in the second wave.

I've been charged and now in shipping soon status. Hopefully I get a shipping notice tonight! :yess:

Nice, my order was changed to Item(s) Shipping Soon. Guess I was in the first group. I sure hoped so considering I ordered it the day it went up for preorder.

I just ordered some black SWAT pants off blackopstoys.com that I'm hoping will be baggier than the stock ones.

Mine says shipping soon as well. Can't wait for Bane to arrive!

Hello,everybody

my custom Bane(Gotham stock exchange version)

I'm sorry, my english ability is not good.

jeUd7i0.jpg

PdwEgBE.jpg

7zF1XXh.jpg

I preordered on Febuary 15th. My girlfriends card has been charged & i checked my order status and it says "shipping soon".

does that mean im in the 1st batch?

sorry thw noob question, i only bought 3 figures from ssc

I preordered on Febuary 15th. My girlfriends card has been charged & i checked my order status and it says "shipping soon".

does that mean im in the 1st batch?

sorry thw noob question, i only bought 3 figures from ssc

I ordered mine February 13. I haven't been charged yet. I got a few notices (the most recent being on Monday) saying they would begin processing these today. If you're not charged today, that means you're not in this batch. I hope he comes sooner than later in my case. I'd like to put as much distance as possible between him and Catwoman for the sake of my bank account.

Back