Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

Hot Toys should be ashamed:
P1040280.jpg

Looks good.

The whiplash body is perfect for Bane. Wonder why HT didn't use it. The traps are damn near perfect.

Those boots are great.

I'd consider replacing the body and boots with these.

That right thumb looks like Harvey Dent/Two-Face's.

No it is the whiplash hand :)

I don't think he has yet, actually.

Actually I did enlarge the neck and the trap area by sculpting under the rubber torso.

I still need to do the scaring on the back.

The big problem with the HT one is that the clothing look too tight on that body, look how tight the pant are. They should be baggier, same with the vest i think.

Looks awesome what did you use for the cowl?

The big problem with the HT one is that the clothing look too tight on that body, look how tight the pant are. They should be baggier, same with the vest i think.

Yup. :lecture

No it is the whiplash hand :)

Actually I did enlarge the neck and the trap area by sculpting under the rubber torso.

I still need to do the scaring on the back.

I win Zach! :lol

And thats the same thing Ive been saying. The clothes need to hang more.

Yep it is a custim i'm working on.

I made the vest myself and modded an existing pants.
I also customized the boots and made the wrsit gauntlet.

Great work then ! :clap :clap :clap

Any new Bane pics from the toy fair going on now?

He doesn't look all that bad right there.

Kinda tired of seeing him in that pose though. It's a pity they can never come up with anything more interesting.

Is it just me or is this figure growing on anyone else? It doesn't look half bad in those photos. The jacket still need some major weathering though.

He doesn't look all that bad right there.

Kinda tired of seeing him in that pose though. It's a pity they can never come up with anything more interesting.

Yep. Kind of wish it were possible for him to do his Boss pose.

Is it just me or is this figure growing on anyone else? It doesn't look half bad in those photos. The jacket still need some major weathering though.

I've said from the beginning that with some work it will be a nice figure. And yeah, that jacket needs a ton of weathering. Still don't know if I'll buy though....

I've never had an issue with this figure. I think he looks fine as is, and he looks great with the jacket on. Very much looking forward to adding him to the collection.

I've never had an issue with this figure. I think he looks fine as is, and he looks great with the jacket on. Very much looking forward to adding him to the collection.

That's the problem. Without the jacket he becomes an even more ridiculously mediocre figure.

That's the problem. Without the jacket he becomes an even more ridiculously mediocre figure.

Man, does he ever. Skinny, big headed etc. HT has gotten to the point in figure making that it's really unacceptable. Especially with the price point. Now if it was somehitng that wasn't 100% and I thought they really tried then I could forgive it. But this seems rushed and straight don't give a ****. No reason we shouldn't get a TT specific to Bane's body from the movie. None.

I'm getting this for sure but still hope it gets improved.

Back