Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

funny-Bane-Batman-friends-434x275.jpg

:rotfl

Even with the issues, no page 2 for Bane...:lecture

Agree with you, Maglor. Bit of weathering on the coat and he'll look fantastic.

I'm warming to this figure....almost tempted to po, especially as there's no NRD. Hmmmm.......

This one went way down in my estimations after my initial positive reaction. Particularly after seeing the film.

This one went way down in my estimations after my initial positive reaction. Particularly after seeing the film.

Meaning this is not a good representation of the character you saw on screen, or you dislike the character?

Meaning this is not a good representation of the character you saw on screen, or you dislike the character?

The former. I think they did a good job on the eyes, I'm not majorly knowledgable about his costume so I can't really comment there...but the body...and the neck...they really needed to design a new one for this guy.
The character I liked, including his voice, until they made him play second fiddle to a tiny woman in the end.

The former. I think they did a good job on the eyes, I'm not majorly knowledgable about his costume so I can't really comment there...but the body...and the neck...they really needed to design a new one for this guy.
The character I liked, including his voice, until they made him play second fiddle to a tiny woman in the end.

And bane gets killed by a woman .so either way you there was a woman involved .

After all the complaints about the body being too small, HT should at least fix the arms and neck. It seem like they fixed the long neck and the chest pretty fast on mark vii.

I think they were kind of like Bonnie and Clyde. Co-masterminds if you will.

After all the complaints about the body being too small, HT should at least fix the arms and neck. It seem like they fixed the long neck and the chest pretty fast on mark vii.

big difference its iron man.... Compare bane to iron man he's nothing to hot toys iron man is money.

That wasn't a fix. That was the fault of the poor SS employee who didn't attach the armor properly

:exactly:
I think they were kind of like Bonnie and Clyde. Co-masterminds if you will.

See, it really felt like
Spoiler Spoiler:
was the bigger mastermind to me. But even with the Bonnie and Clyde thing it still lessens how I felt about Bane.

Last edited:

See, it really felt like
Spoiler Spoiler:
was the bigger mastermind to me. But even with the Bonnie and Clyde thing it still lessens how I felt about Bane.

I agree. I didn't really feel the Bonnie & Clyde vibe at all. It felt more to me like Bane was

Spoiler Spoiler:

See, it really felt like
Spoiler Spoiler:

I agree. I didn't really feel the Bonnie & Clyde vibe at all. It felt more to me like Bane was

Spoiler Spoiler:

VOID! What should I say?!?! :panic: :lol

For know, I'll just say that I felt the same as the above two the first time I saw it. I got a different impression the second time.

Back