Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

Erotic Bane!?!?

Big overly muscley man with nothing on his upper body except a stretchy material that just barely covers his nipples, combined with a gimp mask. To each their own, but that is erotic. It's disgusting and ridiculous.

Putting aside the fact that it's really more of a Mexican Wrestling mask than a "gimp mask"...

I can't speak for you, but I don't know anyone else who would consider Bane to be attractive or arousing.

hes not attractive. he is scary; but i like that. in fact, i like him way more than joker.

Putting aside the fact that it's really more of a Mexican Wrestling mask than a "gimp mask"...

I can't speak for you, but I don't know anyone else who would consider Bane to be attractive or arousing.

Joel Schumacher, he even spiced it up a little by putting a ____ on his chest. :lecture

BaneJS.jpg

Ok, but Joel Schumacher thinks EVERYONE in Batman is attractive and erotic!

Ok, but Joel Schumacher thinks EVERYONE in Batman is attractive and erotic!

Untrue. The man is openly gay, that counts out Nicole Kidman, Alicia Silverstone, and Uma Thurman. Therefore, he doesn't think that everyone in Batman is attractive and erotic. :lecture

Big overly muscley man with nothing on his upper body except a stretchy material that just barely covers his nipples, combined with a gimp mask. To each their own, but that is erotic. It's disgusting and ridiculous.

:lol I never thought he looked erotic. But I never liked or his design.

Well, if that's what you see....

Came back to look if Bane seemed any better....nope. He just looks so weak with those arms, couldn't care less about open joints as long as he has proper arms

Untrue. The man is openly gay, that counts out Nicole Kidman, Alicia Silverstone, and Uma Thurman. Therefore, he doesn't think that everyone in Batman is attractive and erotic. :lecture

And that would explain why there were only bat-nipples and the guy's costumes... :lol

I honestly didn't know this.

In researching that, I found this quote from Clooney too:

In 2006, George Clooney said in an interview with Barbara Walters that in Batman & Robin he played Batman as gay. "I was in a rubber suit and I had rubber nipples. I could have played Batman straight, but I made him gay." Walters then asked, "George, is Batman gay?" To which he responded, "No, but I made him gay."[10]

Seeing the film made me want a Bane, but not this one. I think they'll be a v2 probably eventually including even the Bomb as an accessory but I liked the character enough to get him.

I really liked Bane in the film. I want a high end figure of him, but I really don't like the look of this one. He just looks so thrown together and sub-par compared to the recent Joker, Batman, Catwoman, and Gordon. I'm not even all that impressed by the headsculpt. This actually feels like the one case where the PERS would have been a must, and of course they didn't include them.

Seeing the film made me want a Bane, but not this one. I think they'll be a v2 probably eventually including even the Bomb as an accessory but I liked the character enough to get him.

I really liked Bane in the film. I want a high end figure of him, but I really don't like the look of this one. He just looks so thrown together and sub-par compared to the recent Joker, Batman, Catwoman, and Gordon. I'm not even all that impressed by the headsculpt. This actually feels like the one case where the PERS would have been a must, and of course they didn't include them.

Hmm, interesting insight....I dont think anyone has said this in the thread before. :lol

:lol I never claimed any sort of originality. Just chiming in my two cents to join in on the fun. About 90% of this forum is made up of that sort of thing after all.

Believe it or not, gay men can also recognize when a woman is attractive and erotic.

Back