Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

I just assumed that "attractive" meant "attracted to", and therefore, I deduced that a homosexual male, a person who, by definition, is attracted to men, could not be attracted to a woman. I'm assuming that I deduced wrong? :lol

Believe it or not, gay men can also recognize when a woman is attractive and erotic.

True. I have a few gay friends and they could vouch for this. It doesn't mean they want to be in a relationship or find themselves aroused by women. Kinda like I could say a man is handsome but I'm not gay.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

:lol I never claimed any sort of originality. Just chiming in my two cents to join in on the fun. About 90% of this forum is made up of that sort of thing after all.

Well, those two cents have already been spent. :lol

Not from my pocket, hence the my two cents. :)

iGy45UREwlfBM.gif

Tell im Master Wayne.

True. I have a few gay friends and they could vouch for this. It doesn't mean they want to be in a relationship or find themselves aroused by women. Kinda like I could say a man is handsome but I'm not gay.

I think it's a real sign of being comfortable with yourself to be able to say that another man is handsome. I think a lot of guys are afraid of having their sexuality questioned by saying something like that, but it's really no big deal. It's not a matter of sexual attraction.

The whiplash body is perfect for Bane. Wonder why HT didn't use it. The traps are damn near perfect.

Looks great! Knee pads should be a bit bigger though.

That right thumb looks like Harvey Dent/Two-Face's.

The whiplash body is perfect for Bane. Wonder why HT didn't use it. The traps are damn near perfect.

I agree, but Im pretty sure he resculpted the traps. He said he was going to...

Those boots are great.

Back