Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably a long shot... but would anyone be interested in swapping a pair of Bane arms for a pair of DX10 arms? I'd like to keep the DX10 body, but use it for a Conan custom that requires the sculpted arms. And Bane arms are a spot-on color match to the DX10 body.

So if anyone would like to increase the arm posability of Bane and help me out, shoot me a PM :duff

Did you have any issues with the TTM20 as far as getting the pants to fit right? I've heard the TTM20 has a huge ass and the pants don't fit too well on it. I can't tell by your pics. That pose looks great!

Only the torso and arms are from TTM20. You just transplant that into the lower part of the bane body otherwise the pants wont fit.

Gotcha. thats what I've heard. I have a spare TTM20 lying around that I was going to use for its arms, but I might just use it as a 2nd body for the BD T1 Terminator I just PO'd yesterday.

It's higher than retail, yes, but I think that's within the decent range on the secondary market. It's actually a deal considering most ebay B-I-N prices.

Gotcha. thats what I've heard. I have a spare TTM20 lying around that I was going to use for its arms, but I might just use it as a 2nd body for the BD T1 Terminator I just PO'd yesterday.

You could still use bane's torso on the TTM20's lower body. It looks disjointed but it works and since the terminator has a coat on you wont be able to tell :wink1:

i can buy it for $285 but i think its a little high or not?

Thats what i paid for mine a month or so ago from a board member. I think its about as low as you'll get at this point and trust me i really looked around for a better price.

Back