Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry guys but can I use the body for HT Christopher Reeve Superman?

I think that the shoulders on the Reeve body are too big and protrude too much (like the Avengers Cap body) for what you need it for since you have to put the coat on. I really think that the Wolvie Last Stand or Colton are the best choices. Even if the cost you a $15-$25 more than the other bodies you're looking at, it'll be well worth it

I think that the shoulders on the Reeve body are too big and protrude too much (like the Avengers Cap body) for what you need it for since you have to put the coat on. I really think that the Wolvie Last Stand or Colton are the best choices. Even if the cost you a $15-$25 more than the other bodies you're looking at, it'll be well worth it

Thanks mate. Thanks so much for the endless suggestion!

image_zps7cb30c1f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

So figure number 3 has arrived this morning and it's this beauty. Going to pose him better lately but just wanted to get him out of the box and on display ha!

I told myself after Man of Steel and Spider-Man I was going to pause and get some funds back but I just had to get this because I adore Batman stuff so much. Fully intend to get all the Dark Knight trilogy figures, it's going to take me some time though!

IMG_0351_zpse0393888.jpg
IMG_0352_zps7a488916.jpg
IMG_0354_zpsb0623f6b.jpg

So figure number 3 has arrived this morning and it's this beauty. Going to pose him better lately but just wanted to get him out of the box and on display ha!

I told myself after Man of Steel and Spider-Man I was going to pause and get some funds back but I just had to get this because I adore Batman stuff so much. Fully intend to get all the Dark Knight trilogy figures, it's going to take me some time though!

Great score. One of HT's finest and so many variants to create. Welcome!

The body is awesome and the boots are too... I know the stock pants are too skinny, but custom pants always look too baggy to me.

The body is awesome and the boots are too... I know the stock pants are too skinny, but custom pants always look too baggy to me.

Yeah its all with camera tricks too for futzing and I didn't bunch back the material. Those pants do gather a lot. Bane looked like he had 3 or 4 different pants over the span of the movie. The one's he had at the beginning of the movie on the plane looked like parachute pants.:)

Yeah its all with camera tricks too for futzing and I didn't bunch back the material. Those pants do gather a lot. Bane looked like he had 3 or 4 different pants over the span of the movie. The one's he had at the beginning of the movie on the plane looked like parachute pants.:)

I wasn't hating on your figure, don't get me wrong! :) The arms and boots look awesome, the pants just kind of throw it off. I usually don't futz as well as I should do to laziness. I need to post my Bane in here sometime when I can get a decent background.

^^^ Did you get custom pants? I read that his pants have trouble fitting on the TTM20... which is why I opted for a different body for boss pose.

Back