Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got the scepters today (both long and short). Will have to find time to have her try them out. Hopefully I will (finally) have some pix to share soon. (I don't do BD through).
With the short scepter (last shot with the team in front of Loki)

With the long scepter (I can shut this thing down, does anybody copy?)

My current favorite pose of her (In the Helicarrier looking for Hulk)

Last edited:
chrisevansandscarlettjo.jpg

So get this lads, Goodshipped has emailed me:

"Sorry for waiting as HT keeps delaying .. .

how about I refund you now and when the toy arrives, I inform you to make payment again?"

What in the name of arse is he playing at??

Make ya wonder how he kept that 100% feedback.

So get this lads, Goodshipped has emailed me:

"Sorry for waiting as HT keeps delaying .. .

how about I refund you now and when the toy arrives, I inform you to make payment again?"

What in the name of arse is he playing at??

Make ya wonder how he kept that 100% feedback.

Sounds like he decided to sell it in stock at current market price, and use your money along with others for a couple of months free of interests. Don't really surprise me though, there has been a few buyers from here me included that have been shafted by him.

What is the hair like on this figure? I would really like to get it but the "real" hair scares me. Worried it'll get messed up easily. Any insight from owners out there?

Great pictures fellow SSFs.

I am worried what it will do to the suit. It is beautifully made but does seem very thin.

It kinda is, but isn't. I'm fairly certain it's 4-way streach vinyl. the same stuff that Triad toys uses in their wetsuits. so it is EXTREMELY flexable don't worry about puting her in extreme poses. that stuff is made for it.

What is the hair like on this figure? I would really like to get it but the "real" hair scares me. Worried it'll get messed up easily. Any insight from owners out there?

Like barbie hair with product in it

A LOT OF PRODUCT
It's allmost solid.

Sounds like he decided to sell it in stock at current market price, and use your money along with others for a couple of months free of interests. Don't really surprise me though, there has been a few buyers from here me included that have been shafted by him.

Oh yeah, he is capitalising on the 'we want it now' thing. Which is understandable but still pretty greedy.

I pretty much said that I know he likes to get more money for in stock items but If there was a delay with a certain batch and he made promises the figure would be with me by a certain time, then he needs to honor the orders that were placed so long ago when he get more in stock.

Most HT are preordered months in advance so this is why I guess he and other Hong Kong sellers avoid any negative feedback.

May I ask how did he shaft you?

Anyone took a gamble yet to completely wash her hair clean and try to comb it? I am thinking about it with the help of my little sister and her hair supply. :lol

Back