Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hate to say it but Ive been a little underwhelmed with this figure. I like it and everything about it but it just hasent grabbed my attention like I thought it would. I think the likeness is a little off,not by much though. I think its probably because of the smallness of the figure and the price. This is my first "human" and female figure so maybe that has something to do with it. All my other HT's are DX's or monsters and things of the like. Dunno,gonna hold on to her for now and hope she grows on me. If now I always have her next versions to look forward to.

Didn't she use the long scepter?

Could/should be long...
Avengers_post-battle.png

Last edited:
Didn't she use the long scepter?

Dang it... You are right... She did use the long one didn't she...

Here are the plot holes right there. If she was holding it at the end, why didn't the scepter turned her into a psycho like it almost did to Dr. Banner and the team on the Helicarrier? Also, Thor and Loki didn't go home with the scepter, where did it go?

Here are the plot holes right there. If she was holding it at the end, why didn't the scepter turned her into a psycho like it almost did to Dr. Banner and the team on the Helicarrier? Also, Thor and Loki didn't go home with the scepter, where did it go?

I would assume S.H.I.E.L.D. has the sceptre now, since Widow has it, it is likely she turned it in to her bosses

The weilder (Loki) of the scepter is not it the best shape is he... BW holding the scepter might be be most benign as she's arguably the weakest there.

I'd guess either all her training prepared her, or Loki had to be fit enough to control her. Like other people said, she probably turned it in to S.H.I.E.L.D

Banner got upset aboard the Helicarrier out of the heat of the argument they were having. Not because of the scepter.

It only had that effect when used in a specific way: tip to the heart.

It panned to the sceptre during that big argument for a reason - it was influencing everyone in the room - you could see Stark rub his head, Fury get flustered, and everyone shoot glances at each other. It made everyone overly hostile. Banner was closest to the scepter - and since Loki's point was to knock him off the boat - it caused him to pick it up.

The sceptre was given to him by The Other so it's not of Asgardian origin. Most likely created by the same group that created the weapons for the Chitauri. Going by what was said in "Item 47," all Chitauri weapons did not work after the battle ended.

And first post!

Anyone done a custom sculpted "wig" for her yet?

:goodpost::lecture

the hair on my figure looks too poofy and ends up hiding the face sculpt most of the time. i also cant stand the loose strands that just wont stay flat. i wonder if CREG CUSTOMS could do a black widow hairpiece...

Banner got upset aboard the Helicarrier out of the heat of the argument they were having. Not because of the scepter.

It only had that effect when used in a specific way: tip to the heart.

:lecture
This is how I see it too
It panned to the sceptre during that big argument for a reason - it was influencing everyone in the room - you could see Stark rub his head, Fury get flustered, and everyone shoot glances at each other. It made everyone overly hostile. Banner was closest to the scepter - and since Loki's point was to knock him off the boat - it caused him to pick it up.

I figured it was glowing b/c it knew that that the ppl Loki was controlling with it were getting close, similar to how Loki seemed to have this look on his face like they were getting close. Figured they (Loki and his minions) were connected by the scepter

When did you order from Alter Ego? I got mines around March 28 and I preordered in June.

Last edited:
:goodpost::lecture

the hair on my figure looks too poofy and ends up hiding the face sculpt most of the time. i also cant stand the loose strands that just wont stay flat. i wonder if CREG CUSTOMS could do a black widow hairpiece...

good question... has anyone approached him/them yet?

Back