Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As far as the Waitlist goes, that still could happen, I've seen SS do this before. When they sold out before, it took some ample time to get it back in. But eventually they did get the item back in stock.

What I've seen in the past is that in that time, people tend to cancel their orders, so often. So when it does come back in stock, the wait listed customers have a good shot of getting the conversion to an actual order. But again that depends on how many orders are left to be fulfilled originally, how much stock they get back in and how many cancelations were made.

I procrastinated on picking this figure up and now I also get to join the list of people who can't even get on a wait list for her.:(

And I just noticed even BBTS is pre-sold out of this fig. I guess it was just never meant to be. But I guess my bank account will be happier now. I don't even really collect Marvel figs anyway.

I procrastinated on picking this figure up and now I also get to join the list of people who can't even get on a wait list for her.:(

And I just noticed even BBTS is pre-sold out of this fig. I guess it was just never meant to be. But I guess my bank account will be happier now. I don't even really collect Marvel figs anyway.

Keep searching for it , some retailers have pretty good prices, of course SS has the cheapest , but I've seen retailers online that offer her for around the $225-250 range and yes they are in the U.S. now that seems a lot to most of you, but they offer free shipping so you figure, SS has it for around $190 but with taxes and shipping it comes to about $205 or moire depending on the your location. So you are paying about $20 or so more with these other retailers. Yes, $20 is still pretty heavy, but considering the wait when and if SS will get her stock for new orders, I'd say she's definitely worth the extra $20.

What I don't recommend is that someone go through the asian market and pay around $400. That is a little too much. No need to go that route. As I said you can find some U.S. retailers now that have her for about $225-$250 price range with free shipping.

Like I said with the current situation with SS, she's worth the extra $20 or so dollars IMO. :lecture

As long as you can find and purchase her for under $300 including shipping is still a good price.

C'mon it is still is a product of HT's after all.

What I don't recommend is that someone go through the asian market and pay around $400. That is a little too much. No need to go that route. As I said you can find some U.S. retailers now that have her for about $225-$250 price range with free shipping.

Hell yeah they tryna charge 180 just for her head when you can get the whole thing for that price.

Got my Widow. I had regretted passing on the first one, but refused to pass on the second. Added her to my other Iron Man 2 figures.

New pose:

8577389721_4ec48242bc_h.jpg

dang ~ good price! congrats!

i do think she's expensive, but what the hell, it's only money, right? and i have waaaaay too many guys and only a couple of girls at this point, so i need more estrogen in the collection.

Keep searching for it , some retailers have pretty good prices, of course SS has the cheapest , but I've seen retailers online that offer her for around the $225-250 range and yes they are in the U.S. now that seems a lot to most of you, but they offer free shipping so you figure, SS has it for around $190 but with taxes and shipping it comes to about $205 or moire depending on the your location. So you are paying about $20 or so more with these other retailers. Yes, $20 is still pretty heavy, but considering the wait when and if SS will get her stock for new orders, I'd say she's definitely worth the extra $20.

Like I said with the current situation with SS, she's worth the extra $20 or so dollars IMO. :lecture

As long as you can find and purchase her for under $300 including shipping is still a good price.

C'mon it is still is a product of HT's after all.

Fair enough.

I wouldn't want to pay more than $300 for sure. I don't want her that badly to pay that much over retail.

i got her in today and WOW....she looks fantastic, i thought some of the other female figs HT made (through pics only this is my first female fig) the paint looked a little flat, BW looks awesome though.

Don't think so. I just got her on Monday, she shipped last Friday. But the Thursday before that (8 days earlier) she changed from "processing" to "shipping soon".

I don't think that's the norm though, I think they screwed something up. Thor changed to Shipping soon yesterday and I received him today (but I live in CA).

Ugh. Hopefully I can get her by the end of next week.

UPS just delivered Widow. Getting this many figures in one month is awesome and crazy lol.

No kidding. Black Widow, Bane, Thor, and Joker is nuts. Plus, I impulse bought a Batpod because I know I'm gonna want it for Catwoman and didn't want it to sell out again.

So much for trying to space them out and budget. :rotfl

insane month for me too ~ bane, joker, carlito, and black widow. am also considering angelica since i can get a good deal on her.

gonna pic up my bw right after work. hoping and praying i can live with her hair.

thank God for tax refunds!

Back