Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^
Pretty much yeah i just hope i can futz with her hair and get it like i want, never had anything with rooted hair and i'm a guy so posing barbie hair isn't one of my skills:lol
I just wish i could get iron man next month too but alas i have to get the joker first:(

I wish they had just used sculpted hair so messing with her hair wouldn't be required. I mean they didn't learn how crappy the last black widow's hair was:dunno
The only figure that i think would actually benefit from rooted hair is the joker since they never seem to get his hair right. Oh well still looking forward to this and i hope to see some in hand photos soon, bigbadtoys has her down for february.

Yeah, plus she looks so much out of place in the team shot.
She's the only one with rooted hair. Not to mention how off
her body proportions are.

374244_10152497467430591_604031915_n.jpg

(LOL at Hulk :lol)

The only figure that i think would actually benefit from rooted hair is the joker since they never seem to get his hair right.

Nick Fury would've too..

And here I thought Hot Toys would finally make a female figure that didn't look terrible. Guess it's all up to Catwoman, but she already has the completely lifeless look so that's a lost cause.

Lets just say the whole HT Avengers line are crap. Who could forget old Watermelon head Nick Fruity.

:lol

I really liked how Cap and Loki turned out though.

Thor and MkVII are okay so far.

Hawkeye is a quality figure with an above average sculpt.

Coulson's great.

HULK is bad, but I'm waiting for in hand pics before I say he's REALLY bad.
I can feel HT will still tweak on hulk.

Kinda wanna do this pose... Is there a decent Wolverine 1:6 figure out there in old-school brown & tan?

aresy8er.jpg

To be honest, I think BW looks great. Got mine pre-ordered with ABC-Express, anyone know when they'll be shipping out?

The dumbest part about hulk is his price, 300! Just for a large green muscular type! With no accessories or cool stand:thud:

Wtf hot toys that is outrageous considering he isnt dx or anything. how do they think they can get away with this?
I want hulk for my avengers but come on i mean it's bad enough Iron Man is 250 and barely comes with anything more than the mark v did.

The dumbest part about hulk is his price, 300! Just for a large green muscular type! With no accessories or cool stand:thud:

Wtf hot toys that is outrageous considering he isnt dx or anything. how do they think they can get away with this?
I want hulk for my avengers but come on i mean it's bad enough Iron Man is 250 and barely comes with anything more than the mark v did.

It comes with a lot more actually. The Tony head sculpt alone makes it worth more. Plus the bounty of interchangeable parts vs. the few that came with the Mark V.

They are making a product.
If you want it, buy it.
If not, don't bother.
Don't complain about the price if you can't afford it.
I can't afford a Ferrari. You don't see me moaning about it...

I still plan on popping the hair piece off this Marvel Select Black Widow (Yelena) & sending it to one of the action figure customizers who can make sized up casts. It looks similar enough to the BW movie hair & would end up looking a lot better than that lifeless, boxy carrot red hair HT went with...

BlackWidow.jpg

Back