Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was up at work today making a few items and i had a spare Sucker Punch amber pistol from a trade lying on the bench.
I decided to permanently attach two of the clips together to form an extended mag and i made another silencer.
I thought i'd use it for my spare Widow till i get her a set of those little Glocks.
Here she is with her big Glock, shooting bad guys silently...

IMG_3877.jpg~original

IMG_3876.jpg~original

IMG_3875.jpg~original

IMG_3874.jpg~original

IMG_3873.jpg~original

IMG_3872.jpg~original

IMG_3871.jpg~original

I was up at work today making a few items and i had a spare Sucker Punch amber pistol from a trade lying on the bench.
I decided to permanently attach two of the clips together to form an extended mag and i made another silencer.
I thought i'd use it for my spare Widow till i get her a set of those little Glocks.
Here she is with her big Glock, shooting bad guys silently...

IMG_3877.jpg~original

IMG_3876.jpg~original

IMG_3875.jpg~original

IMG_3874.jpg~original

IMG_3873.jpg~original

IMG_3872.jpg~original

IMG_3871.jpg~original

Nice creativity there!

I think he means how is everyone posing her to be displayed, not for pics.
I have a boring pose where she has one fisted hand and one hand pulling out her gun

Video Review of the Hot Toys Avengers Black Widow

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIAtaiz6Z8o[/ame]

What a beautiful piece, figuratively and literally ;) I must say this Head sculpt from Hot Toys is Top three for me along with the 89 joker and the dx11 laughing sculpt (ones I own at the moment). It's a perfect likeness of Scarlet in the Avengers. On top of that she is using the smaller female body opposed to the larger body that the iron man 2 version used. In much better scale now.

Articulation is great as it has double joints on knees and elbows, the waist is hindered by the suit but the ab(boob) crunch makes up for it. The only other hindrance is the ankles due to a moulded boot, not a huge issue as they are moulded in a natural a-stance. The Suit is very free moving, though I wouldn't over stretch it (risk of tearing is possible) also I would suggest against leaving it bunched up too long as it may/will crease.

I highly recommend this figure and especially if you are collection the Avengers line she is a must. A very well done figure.

Full Gallery Here:
https://kalelreviews.wordpress.com/...vengers-black-widow-video-review-and-gallery/

Here's how my two Widows are displayed right now.
Regular Avengers Widow with the rest of the Avengers that i have right now(Tony is a stand in for the MKVII), and the custom is on the Cap shelf with Cap and Fury in their civvie attire.

Widowsinimage.jpg~original

Here's how my two Widows are displayed right now.
Regular Avengers Widow with the rest of the Avengers that i have right now(Tony is a stand in for the MKVII), and the custom is on the Cap shelf with Cap and Fury in their civvie attire.

https://i52.photobucket.com/albums/...aken/Hot Toys Misc/Widowsinimage.jpg~original
It's been mentioned before ... I'll mention it again, some forum posting PICs etiquette goes a long way.
1. You may have the bandwidth, others may not
2. Using a P&S camera the pixels are very noisy and pixelated, added resolution in this case has no added details.
2. A pic 1/4 the resolution is roughly 1/16 the size, better utilisation of bandwidth/saving all around especially on mobile devices, save on time loading a page too...

It's been mentioned before ... I'll mention it again, some forum posting PICs etiquette goes a long way.
1. You may have the bandwidth, others may not
2. Using a P&S camera the pixels are very noisy and pixelated, added resolution in this case has no added details.
2. A pic 1/4 the resolution is roughly 1/16 the size, better utilisation of bandwidth/saving all around especially on mobile devices, save on time loading a page too...

I'm sorry to have caused offense. My pics are taken with an iPhone5. I have no idea what P&S refers to.
I upload them at max resolution so i have access to them on the go, in case i am away from home and need the images.
I apologies in advance for future large images, but will not take offence if you want to add me to your ignore list to stop this problem in future.
Sorry!

Back