Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$780?!?!?!?!?! ****in A. I may have to sell too for that price and just get the Avengers 2 version in 3 years lol.

But having my Avengers be incomplete would suck.

No way will I ever sell mine.... Regardless of the going prices! I have the entire Avengers collection so far and wouldn't want to break it up! :horror

Yeh i have no intention of selling, but there is a price where I eventually would.

Usually my approach is that if I wouldn't pay the going rate for something myself, I sell it. That doesn't always apply, because there are some things i never would sell. But Hawkeye is special because I managed to snag one for $300 when the price was around $550. Now that deal looks even better! If he approaches $1000, he's gone lol

Yeh i have no intention of selling, but there is a price where I eventually would.

Usually my approach is that if I wouldn't pay the going rate for something myself, I sell it. That doesn't always apply, because there are some things i never would sell. But Hawkeye is special because I managed to snag one for $300 when the price was around $550. Now that deal looks even better! If he approaches $1000, he's gone lol

I was lucky enough to buy him when he was on pre-order. I thought about holding off initially which I'm so glad now I didn't. Since he wasn't one of the fab 4, I didn't think he would sell out so quickly. Won't think like that again!

I really like this figure think it is brilliant likeness and I was lucky I paid £139 which compared to prices now is crazy

The price for this figure is insane right now. I wish I had one, but can't lie, if I did I might've sold him already. Unless I see one for a steal, waiting for AoU version is just better for business.

It's a nice figure but there is no way I would pay £300+ for it. Glad I managed to get mine as a last minute preorder, wouldn't sell it unless I was getting rid of all of my Avengers.

I never thought I would be able to get this guy - someone was selling their 10 figure lot of avengers + so ended up getting everyone for $190 each. It was tough to afford but I was able to get caught up instantly.

Wow lol. You purchased every single one below market price. Great find!!

I never thought I would be able to get this guy - someone was selling their 10 figure lot of avengers + so ended up getting everyone for $190 each. It was tough to afford but I was able to get caught up instantly.

Nice score and a wise choice in doing so. I doubt you'll see that again! :clap

Back