Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[ame="https://youtu.be/d6_o3UWyS_Q"]https://youtu.be/d6_o3UWyS_Q[/ame]Please take a look at my video and let me know your thoughts

added Hawkeye...soon they will be complete.

wiawqf.jpg

Great pic, man! :rock :rock :rock
Love the poses on all of them! :clap

Mine is home with me now. I'll be putting him together and trying out some poses. Woo woo

Sweet! Congrats Ron!:hi5:

Does anyone know how long it usually takes BBTS to get their stock in after Sideshow starts shipping? Thanks!

When I got Fury from them, it was about a month after SS got theirs.

https://youtu.be/d6_o3UWyS_QPlease take a look at my video and let me know your thoughts

Cool Vid! Thanks for sharing! :clap

Work has kept me busy (for once), but I was too excited when my autograph of Jeremy Renner came in the mail. I had to get a pic of it with my figure since I want to eventually display them both together. He even signed it to my name! :yess:

Also, please ignore my fangirl wall. Chris Evans is a bit of a creeper in this photo (as is David Tennant's hair).

autowithfigure.png

Work has kept me busy (for once), but I was too excited when my autograph of Jeremy Renner came in the mail. I had to get a pic of it with my figure since I want to eventually display them both together. He even signed it to my name! :yess:

Also, please ignore my fangirl wall. Chris Evans is a bit of a creeper in this photo (as is David Tennant's hair).

autowithfigure.png

Nice...may I ask how you got it?

Last edited:
bonestockbrz: Thanks! I mailed a letter to JR back in May or June, along with that photo and a self-addressed envelope. It finally returned to me this weekend. Excellent timing, if I do say so. I really love that he addressed the autograph to me instead of just signing it like a lot of celebs do.

And thank you, Viking Spawn! It will make a most excellent display.

Jenjen, I own a few jr autographs and yours is spot on 100% authentic all the way...I have the sdcc hawkeye art poster signed by him ill post later..

autowithfigure.png

Very cool. That's awesome that he takes the time to respond to his fans. I'll bet most celebs either don't, or have people who do it for them.

Btw Renner will be on SNL next week, should be good.

Jenjen, I own a few jr autographs and yours is spot on 100% authentic all the way...I have the sdcc hawkeye art poster signed by him ill post later..

That sounds awesome! I never doubted the authenticity of it, but it's good to know that it looks like it should. One day I hope to actually meet him and have him sign something. :)

Back