Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Hawkeye came two days ago, but Ive been do busy he's still sitting in a box in my garage. The box looks nice though!

Just want to share my photo shoot with my HT Hawkeye, this figure is soooo awesome!!!

Shield2.jpg

Shield.jpg

withCap2.jpg

withTony41.jpg

withTony4.jpg

withthegang.jpg

Hawk_roof4.jpg

Jump.jpg

Grounds2.jpg

Grounds.jpg

My mother, being the saint she is, received the package for me at her work, since its the same route as where we live. Best getting home from work present ever. :yess:

I gotta say this figure is amazing. I'm still working on getting the arrows in, but that's just because I've only had, like, an hour tops to spend with this figure so far.

My mother, being the saint she is, received the package for me at her work, since its the same route as where we live. Best getting home from work present ever. :yess:

I gotta say this figure is amazing. I'm still working on getting the arrows in, but that's just because I've only had, like, an hour tops to spend with this figure so far.

Bless your Mum.
Post pics when you get it posed.

Darned house/doggy-sitting duties!

I cannot post photos of either The Hawk or Fury until I am back home! It's doing my head in! Thanks to everyone for their pictures here and on the Fury thread.

I give HE an 8 out of 10. I love everything about him. Suit, accessories, packaging. I just don't think the head sculpt looks much like renner with the glasses off. I still love it though. Actor likeness isn't vital to me.

Haven't been by the store this week. Was thinking of stopping by tonight. I haven't gotten a call from him so I doubt he has it but I'll go check. Will post what he tells me. :)

Just got an email saying he is in......sadly, I have to wait till saturday...

Hey I see you guys are in LA, what is this store you're talking about? I'm assuming it's in the LA area somewhere. Always good to know who actually sells Hot Toys figures, since there is not a single store in San Diego.

Hey I see you guys are in LA, what is this store you're talking about? I'm assuming it's in the LA area somewhere. Always good to know who actually sells Hot Toys figures, since there is not a single store in San Diego.

I think they're talking about A Blast from the Past, in Burbank.

Just want to share my photo shoot with my HT Hawkeye, this figure is soooo awesome!!!

withTony4.jpg

All the pics with the Stark figure look cool, except this one. :lecture
For some reason it looks very 'waxy', Play-Doh like. Is this the HT Mk.IV headsculpt?

Great poses, by the way.
Thanks for sharing.

Back