Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$230 before or after taxes?

Before taxes...it is unfortunate that he raised the price. It is a small business so I get it but you'll find, at least at his original price soon.

It is popular now but everyone says that there'll be plenty in the market soon.

It's definitely a hot figure right now. I actually messaged the guy who sold two of them on Ebay for $189 with free shipping. He said he got 10 of them, had 8 preorders. Listed the two at $189 and they were gone in minutes.

It's definitely a hot figure right now. I actually messaged the guy who sold two of them on Ebay for $189 with free shipping. He said he got 10 of them, had 8 preorders. Listed the two at $189 and they were gone in minutes.

Wow! That's crazy. But I can totally see it. $189 is cheaper than SS. I paid taxes but no shipping. Still paid over $200.

Some are making a killing on EBay with it. Amazing.

There are several really cool Wolverine head sculpts on here and Tony is working on several different costumes. I'm not a fan of the new X-Men Wolvie from HT and for the price I'd rather have a custom that I helped put together myself.

There are several really cool Wolverine head sculpts on here and Tony is working on several different costumes. I'm not a fan of the new X-Men Wolvie from HT and for the price I'd rather have a custom that I helped put together myself.

I kind of like the one coming out so I might buy that one. Hope you find your Hawkeye soon. If I see one, I'll let you know. :)

found it floating around, not sure if its been posted before :) (not mine)

21126_10151236867309581_46367458_n.jpg

Custom 1:1 Hawkeye BOW Replica

My Hawkeye is on the way from AE. :yess: I lucked out and got a pre-order that popped up about a month ago after it was listed as sold out.

I called toyanxiety an hour ago and they said they were just waiting on UPS to come pick up the packages. So I would guess it would be to me by Thursday. Strange I heven't gotten a shipping notification via e-mail. I've never ordered anything from them before though so I don't know how they work.

Ha, I emailed Blast From the Past last night to see if they had any HT Hawkeye figures left. Just got their reply:

"Yes, we do have them, but they are going fast. They are $249.99. We should still have them if you come in today."

Ha, I emailed Blast From the Past last night to see if they had any HT Hawkeye figures left. Just got their reply:

"Yes, we do have them, but they are going fast. They are $249.99. We should still have them if you come in today."

Supply and demand, I guess. Really sucks when everyone wants this figure so badly. Larry told me $230. Hmmm...

Back