Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Voting took too long and I missed the delivery. So I guess I need to rocket home after work tomorrow and hope he shows up afterwards. Driving to the UPS facility is always a nightmare, one I would rather not like to experience again.

I just got mine today, great figure. I'm happy that i changed my mind and went ahead and ordered this guy.

I now have 3 Avengers on the shelf with many more on the way :yess:

Voting took too long and I missed the delivery. So I guess I need to rocket home after work tomorrow and hope he shows up afterwards. Driving to the UPS facility is always a nightmare, one I would rather not like to experience again.

But you managed to vote. That's an important thing to do.
And what a result!
:yess:

I'm a little disappointed in my Hawkeye I got today, one of the loops that the vest hook hooks into on his left side was a mess (not useable), but I just left it alone. It's something I'll let Sideshow slide on and fix it myself later.

Even though Hawkeye didn't wear his glasses through the movie I thought it looked more like the actor with the glasses on so that's how I've got him posed.

And the arrows were a b***h to put in the quiver; it took me close to three hours. I used the strap; the little plastic thing didn't look reliable enough to risk those tiny arrows breaking if it came un-hooked from his back.

He’s in the Avengers line-up of mine now, I'm only waiting for the MKVII to replace my MK VI, and Hulk.

Mine arrives today!

Between Luke last week, the Hawk today, and the impending arrival of Iron Monger at Sideshow, this has been a good month to be a HT collector!

Sallah

Please post some pics Sallah, when you get the chance! :yess:

Just got an email that Hobby Fan got thiers in stock. I pick mine up tomorrow afternoon!

Where are they located? Trying to get an idea when my preorder will be coming in stock since Maybang is in CA.

Sorry you missed UPS but great you voted. It is so important to participate in our democracy. :)

Just realized that to make him Aaron Cross, I need a pair of non-Hawkeye hands. Hmmm...

Lol. When you are into HT figures, you should always keep a good supply of spare parts...

IMG_1441.jpg

Lol. When you are into HT figures, you should always keep a good supply of spare parts...

IMG_1441.jpg

That maybe good for some people, but I have a bad habit of always wanting to make something with what parts I have around, which just leads me to spending more money on something I wished I'd hadn't later.

Extra Thriller Michael Jackson (normal)
A Wake-up Steve Rogers
A Tony Stark
A Police Shoot out T800
A custom Dutch (which I got rid of)
A President Obama
And about a dozen Dragon Models figures dressed in Street Clothes (from before I got Started in Hot Toys)

Last edited:
That not counting complete boxed extras of the T2 T800, T1 T800, both versions of the T800 Endoskeletons when I only needed one, figures I bought on an impulse, Clash of the Titans, Alien Brown Variant, Superman Returns (altered), all the regular versions of Sideshow's Zombies, all but three or four of Sideshow's Planet of the Apes (I have all three of Hot Toys too), all the DC Classic 13" Figure (except movie related figures), Matty's Superman trio, Dragon Models complete "NAM" collection, Hasbro's POTA line , Star Wars, and their Universal Studios line, Sideshow Universal Monster line, Ultimate Soldier, and GI Joe.
That's just most of the 12 inch stuff; the list of other stuff could fill this page.

So some spare parts are a good thing, but don't let them get you sucked into wanting to build figure just to not have leftovers around or before long you might be like me and get to where you can't stand to have an incomplete figure around.

I'm a little disappointed in my Hawkeye I got today, one of the loops that the vest hook hooks into on his left side was a mess (not useable), but I just left it alone. It's something I'll let Sideshow slide on and fix it myself later.

Even though Hawkeye didn't wear his glasses through the movie I thought it looked more like the actor with the glasses on so that's how I've got him posed.

And the arrows were a b***h to put in the quiver; it took me close to three hours. I used the strap; the little plastic thing didn't look reliable enough to risk those tiny arrows breaking if it came un-hooked from his back.

He’s in the Avengers line-up of mine now, I'm only waiting for the MKVII to replace my MK VI, and Hulk.

Took me 10 minutes... my method, I glad HT uses weak glue...:
post-5392-1352284158.jpg

So some spare parts are a good thing, but don't let them get you sucked into wanting to build figure just to not have leftovers around or before long you might be like me and get to where you can't stand to have an incomplete figure around.

Lol. I pick the parts up when they are available at reasonable prices. I don't have plans for all of them. Just ideas. And i'm not in any rush to use them. They are all bagged up awaiting other parts as and when they become available. Might never happen. In which case maybe they have gained a bit of value and off to Ebay they will go.

Wow! Impressive.

Thanks. You say that to all the boys. :rotfl

Thanks.
Just spare parts. You never know when they might come in handy.

Back