Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
from the side angle the jeremy renner likeness really pops!

im excited to pose him like that already have in mind how hes going to hold the bow and arrow.

here's a few more i took this afternoon in the office
DSC_1593.jpg

Great shot.

hunterelf, you're kind of making me jealous that i didn't PO this, you do lovely shots.

I'm regretting having passed on this guy, especially after seeing all the AMAZING pics! I told myself I'd only get Loki, but... :monkey2

:gah:

I cave.

Is it too late to get on the waitlist?

thank for all the complements guys !! really appreciated it !!
here's a couple more just to get you guys excited ! lol
DSC_1532.jpg

DSC_1528.jpg

DSC_1530.jpg

DSC_1562.jpg

DSC_1564.jpg

GREAT shots. I'm undecided on the goggles. One second I like 'em, the next I'm thinking that they get in the way of the impressive (to me anyway) likeness of Renner.

GREAT shots. I'm undecided on the goggles. One second I like 'em, the next I'm thinking that they get in the way of the impressive (to me anyway) likeness of Renner.

he comes with a pair of black(dark blue) sunglasses, not the goggles. i'm not a big fan of the glasses because it kinda looks cheap on him and he does really wear sunglasses through out the movie(cept the ending).
the goggles are from expendables barney ross, i've seen a concept art picture of hawkeye(but cant seem to find it) and i think it gives him a better comic book hero feel.(he looks better with them than barney ross any way)
ultimatecomics_hawkeye_01.jpg

yeah something like this

anyone know if any company makes the vest he wears the first half of the movie? probably going to get two hawkeyes to bash that outfit too. also left handed leg holster. thanks!

Well, there are many occurances of Abigail's string failing.. There's a thread started for that.

So, that sounds like it comes down to luck then... The one person gets trouble with the bowstring, others don't.

This figure is awesome !!!
DSC_1580.jpg

DSC_1569.jpg

AWESOME pics, man! :clap :clap
I reckon this is gonna be a fun figure to pose and repose! :rock :rock :rock

Payment Schedule Delay
Order: Hawkeye (Avengers) Sixth Scale Figure (Hot Toys)
New Schedule for Remaining Payments
Date: 11/10/2012

I'm gessing this is only for EU customers? Man! Another whole month!

A comment on the delay. My last flexpay for him is October 25th. it was bumped to November 25th.

Checked up on it while i was on the phone with sideshow earlier today. Sideshow Expects Hawkeye to arrive around November 10th. POSSIBLY as early as the 5th.

Back