Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They like to make it more difficult to cancel your order.
:exactly: Tried to cancel my Fury wait list and they say it takes two - three business days to get it to them. :impatient: UGGH. Hopefully he won't convert! (I never thought I would say that). Anyway, does anyone know if it will cancel in time? Thanks!

:exactly: Tried to cancel my Fury wait list and they say it takes two - three business days to get it to them. :impatient: UGGH. Hopefully he won't convert! (I never thought I would say that). Anyway, does anyone know if it will cancel in time? Thanks!

Hay this wants to cancel, ship it now.

Really looking forward to this figure. He and Black Widow were my two favorite characters in the movie.

I have Nick Fury coming next week. Should see Hawkeye soon.

Next if you try to cancel they will send clamps to your house with the rest of the robot mob.

I just cancelled a couple of things I really didn't need.

:panic::panic::panic::panic:

OMG!!!!!!! There's here!!!! :horror

Robot_Mafia.jpg

They made it more difficult for me. Before they never charged me non-refundable deposits. But then I cancelled a bunch of stuff(which I subsequently put back on PO later) and they charged me the non-refundable. I can understand why so I'm not complaining.

Has anyone in here ever done a pre-order with toyanxiety.com?
I've got Hawkeye on pre-order there and I'd rather cancel that and just get on the waitlist at SSC. But toyanxiety's website is $hi+ and I don't think there's a cancel option anywhere. I bet there's a cancellation fee....$(@!

I've got Hawkeye on pre-order there and I'd rather cancel that and just get on the waitlist at SSC. But toyanxiety's website is $hi+ and I don't think there's a cancel option anywhere. I bet there's a cancellation fee....$(@!

:lecture LOL! :rotfl

I believe they do.

I'd assume if you want this guy in your displays in September you'll have to get him from one of the HK sellers, doubt SS will get him till October

Wow....All these waitlist conversions shows that Hot Toys is def cashing in on this summer's blockbuster....Congrats to all

Back