Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wait listed hawkeye on sideshow.

I just got on the wait list for hawkeye on sideshow. Does anyone think I have a good shot at getting this figure. If I don't please tell me so I can cancel it and order from Angolz.com (extra 50 bucks :() but anyway please tell me your opinion before its too late.

thecholzz

Re: Just wait listed hawkeye on sideshow.

I just got on the wait list for hawkeye on sideshow. Does anyone think I have a good shot at getting this figure. If I don't please tell me so I can cancel it and order from Angolz.com (extra 50 bucks :() but anyway please tell me your opinion before its too late.

thecholzz

Guy, just keep both of them for now. Once the SSC is a sure thing, cancel the other one. Play it safe. Worst that can happen is that you are going to have 2 of a figure everyone is looking for to per-order. Looks like this figure will be going for big bucks soon.

I got on the waitlist late last week and just got converted yesterday. There is hope for some of you!

I just put my name on the waitlist for this guy. Ive never been a person to order something before im actually going to get it, but with the way this guy is going I thought it would be smart to get in line for a spot now.

Last edited:

I also wait listed Nick Fury. So hopefully I'll be able to get both. Does anyone think I'll have success with it? How long have those figures been available for pre-order? Thanks!

thecholzz

I was on the waiting list for Hawkeye for couple weeks and I just got an email from sideshow couple days telling me that they found one for me. I think you'll be fine with sideshow.

i waitlisted him on friday and they converted him yesterday so that was cool, maybe you will have the same luck?

I was on the waiting list for Hawkeye for couple weeks and I just got an email from sideshow couple days telling me that they found one for me. I think you'll be fine with sideshow.

Thanks!! That is a relief. Do you think I've got a good shot with the Nick Fury figure as well? I guess I can only speculate now. Thanks!!

thecholzz:pray:

i waitlisted him on friday and they converted him yesterday so that was cool, maybe you will have the same luck?
Thanks!! I really hope so. If they don't give me a reply in a couple weeks I'm just gonna spend the extra 50 bucks and pre-order him on Angolz.com. Do you think I will have any success with the Nick Fury figure since he is now being shipped? Thanks again!!

thecholzz

what do you mean?

thecholzz

what do you mean?

thecholzz

I mean generally a forum isn't interested in threading your momentary status in life (like Twitter does). You could have posted this in the Hawkeye thread where it belongs.

And calm down.

Thanks! I guess thats a pretty good sign! Do you think I have a shot at the Nick Fury figure as well. I just wait listed him but they are currently shipping the pre orders out. Does that mean anything? Anyway thanks again!!

thecholzz

I mean generally a forum isn't interested in threading your momentary status in life (like Twitter does). You could have posted this in the Hawkeye thread where it belongs.

And calm down.

So different from the Asian forums... Toys Daily currently has around 5 Iron Man Mark I threads. :lol

But if everyone posted a new thread for every action or thought that occured to them individually there would be no order or way to communicate.

We -- must -- have -- order.

Heath_Joker.jpg

OMG Judas Hawkeye the Weakest Avenger.

But if everyone posted a new thread for every action or thought that occured to them individually there would be no order or way to communicate.

We -- must -- have -- order.

Heath_Joker.jpg

Sorry. As you can probably tell I'm very new to the forum and am just nervous about the whole wait list thing. I hope I didn't disturb you or made you mad. Thanks and best.

thecholzz

Back