Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question: Is hawk a more limit run or has the release date changed? Been looking around a lot of frequent 1/6 stores I visit and he is sold out like everywhere. Looks like the scalpers might have found a honey hole in this one...

Must.....resist.......temptation....to.......reply........

:D

Must.....resist.......temptation....to.......reply........

:D

rotfl.gif

There are always gonna be HT grails here and there. He is sold out everywhere but he still should be relatively affordable on eBay shortly after release, time will tell if he goes up in price.

But I do get the feeling HT made less of Nick Fury and Hawkeye then they plan to make for Thor, Capt, etc.

Of course they are gonna make more of the big 4 Avengers then Hawkeye, Fury, BW,Coulson
Ironman
Cap
Thor
Hulk
are iconic marvel characters (so is Fury I guess) that will sell probably 2-1 vrs these other characters.

However with the overall popularity of the Avengers I think HT underestimated the desireability of these secondary characters.

I can't see Hawkeye of all characters being a grail. I;m sure they didn't make alot of them, but just wait till SSC and other sites start charging and then I'm sure you'll see people backing out or CCs declined.

Of course they are gonna make more of the big 4 Avengers then Hawkeye, Fury, BW,Coulson
Ironman
Cap
Thor
Hulk
are iconic marvel characters (so is Fury I guess) that will sell probably 2-1 vrs these other characters.

However with the overall popularity of the Avengers I think HT underestimated the desireability of these secondary characters.

'I think you're right about that.

Toys2 still has Hawkeye and Fury, they are a good reliable site. They do ship from Canada though, so shipping to the US may be more; but it's made up for because the figures are cheaper than from SS.

https://www.toys2.net/product.php?productid=21206&cat=0&page=1

They use to be the only official HT distributor in North America to sell the DC HT figures, until Sideshow got the DC license.

Thanks for the link. :)

Still hoping for early September, i went the ebay route with Fury and Hawkeye as i want my first two Avenges before i leave for Uni. I hope Hawkeye makes it to me before Sept 17th otherwise i'll have to get a train back to pick him up.

Got a wait list conversion email today, I joined it on the 25th of July I think. It also said that the item is due 8/6 and would ship shortly after that.

8/6? I sure hope so. I want to get my hands on Hawkeye, like, now. ....But a figure will do.

Back