Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just had a quick conversation with SSC via 'Live Chat' (what a useful feature to offer customers) and confirmed that my second Flex for this has gone through and cleared.

This figure is now 50% paid for! Roll on late July/beginning of August! :yess:

I think it's fantastic. There are a couple bits that are off, but for me, it doesn't detract from it looking close enough like Renni for me to want to have it.

I do hope at some point they make his other outfit (the one from on the helicarrier) because I've got some pretty neat ideas for display. The current outfit does look pretty spiff. I just pray they release him near on-time. :pray:

Wow, this toy costs $189 and I think it is a fair price.The product is stunning.Can't wait to see Avengers which will inspire me to buy this toy.Thanks for sharing picture and cost of this one.

He said "toy" :monkey4

But I love my toy collection....:lol

So I've been thinking of a way to display him, and dangling off the side of a building has come to mind. Well, not really dangling, but repelling with feet firmly planted to the side of the building. But then again, I don't want to risk a shift in balance that may cause him to fall to his death/my misfortune.

Any creative ideas? Or not so creative, just something interesting that takes his character into consideration?

But I love my toy collection....:lol

So I've been thinking of a way to display him, and dangling off the side of a building has come to mind. Well, not really dangling, but repelling with feet firmly planted to the side of the building. But then again, I don't want to risk a shift in balance that may cause him to fall to his death/my misfortune.

Any creative ideas? Or not so creative, just something interesting that takes his character into consideration?

It seems like the perfect time to get some sort of roof top display, just like the corner for Hawkeye to be displayed
Spoiler Spoiler:

That's weird. If you factor in reward points for both SSC and AlterEgo and SSC's free shipping... They're almost dead even on price. Except SSC ships earlier and has an awesome customer service. (never had to use AlterEgo's yet)

It seems like the perfect time to get some sort of roof top display, just like the corner for Hawkeye to be displayed
Spoiler Spoiler:

This is an excellent idea.

I have seen those wall mini-shelves, er.... what do you call 'em, brackets.... I have seen architectural ones too, but something like this:

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/Gothic-Roaring-Bracket-Plaque-Gargoyle/dp/B001GPN5V4[/ame]

Not this exact one, but you know what I mean. I hope.

I am considering something like this for HT Loki. Then I think that I am going to have him in a closed case, I don't know what I will do at the moment. I have time to mull it over.... I think Hawkeye would look great on an architectural-style wall bracket tho.

This is an excellent idea.

I have seen those wall mini-shelves, er.... what do you call 'em, brackets.... I have seen architectural ones too, but something like this:

https://www.amazon.com/Gothic-Roaring-Bracket-Plaque-Gargoyle/dp/B001GPN5V4

Not this exact one, but you know what I mean. I hope.

I am considering something like this for HT Loki. Then I think that I am going to have him in a closed case, I don't know what I will do at the moment. I have time to mull it over.... I think Hawkeye would look great on an architectural-style wall bracket tho.

That sound awesome, I didn't know they made things like that! Very cool. If I don't do a Avengers in the round sort of thing (which will soon to so overdone, LOL) I might try a battle display. It depends on if we get Chitauri or not.

Back