Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS??? - Avengers: Hawkeye

Looks great form the teaser. Yeah, all the Avengers will be mine! MUAAAH.

This would be the only Avenger I would be interested in having a figure on. Looks great just from the teaser.

Black Widow will be next. :lecture

I agree. They are captilizing on our excitement for the movie with the release of the secondary characters first. If they have a good BW, it's all over for my wallet.

I agree. They are captilizing on our excitement for the movie with the release of the secondary characters first. If they have a good BW, it's all over for my wallet.

It can't be said enough......

sculpted hair :pray:

no blow up doll face :pray:

no silly looking boobs :pray:

Wanna fight?!?!

Kyle_Dunnigan_as_Craig.jpg

I'm actually a bit shocked that Hawkeye would follow up Nick Fury but this is where the team begins. I'm in, waiting patiently for preorder.

i cant help but have to get this need all the lineup on one shelf

The plan is to get the 6 Avengers but it'll depend on how fast HT hits us with them. The time between Fury and Hawkeye isn't that great and if they come too fast, Hawkeye will get canceled out. I figure with HT's track record this might be one of the only shots to get a whole line-up of figures and I don't want to miss that.

The plan is to get the 6 Avengers but it'll depend on how fast HT hits us with them. The time between Fury and Hawkeye isn't that great and if they come too fast, Hawkeye will get canceled out. I figure with HT's track record this might be one of the only shots to get a whole line-up of figures and I don't want to miss that.

Makes sense....

I've stopped dumping money on eating out every single day while at work and brown bagging peanut butter and jelly instead. :lol

I am saving a ton of money though. :lecture

Man did I eat out alot. :slap:

Hot Toys said they will reveal the figures before the movie even comes out.

"Glad to let our fans know that all characters are being developed in good progress now! Fans will be expecting the news of the collectibles of the characters from time to time before movie launches!" - Hot Toys

"Avengers are coming before movie launches! Stay tuned!" - Hot Toys

"Avengers are coming before movie launches! Stay tuned!" - Hot Toys

They didn't say All Avengers, they simply siad Avengers, which could mean just two.

Either way i wouldn't take stock in Hot Toys words, they said all of my orders would ship last year, not one has :gah:

I wonder how many are only getting this to have a "full team line-up"?

Back