Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seeing how much Hawkeye is going for on eBay, it makes me really tempted to sell mine....REALLY TEMPTED...lol!

Nah. Sell it on [ame="https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B007Q9G0A2/ref=dp_olp_new_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=new"]Amazon.com[/ame]:

Well crap that link doesn't work. Guess you'll have to look yourself. But nine sellers STARTING at $820 for HT Hawkeye.

lol no freaking way, you have to be insane to buy a hawkeye for that much. I hate myself for starting to consider paying 450:cuckoo:

I think it's because we won't see another hawkeye until avengers 2 and also cause they made him SO limited that its hard to complete an avengers set for anyone who wants to

lol no freaking way, you have to be insane to buy a hawkeye for that much. I hate myself for starting to consider paying 450:cuckoo:

Just watch, I'm sure someone will buy one - if someone will buy one for $600, $800 is not that far off lol! :horror

Just watch, I'm sure someone will buy one - if someone will buy one for $600, $800 is not that far off lol! :horror

hell yea they will. that's the sad part. ppl pay it, companies see it and say hey we can charge even more and ppl will still buy. Its the same thing that's happened to sport and concert tickets. people paying 6000 for front row seats at concerts or games on stub hub and the arenas see it and start to charge triple for tickets. were our own worst enemy. lets start a revolution lol:peace

hell yea they will. that's the sad part. ppl pay it, companies see it and say hey we can charge even more and ppl will still buy. Its the same thing that's happened to sport and concert tickets. people paying 6000 for front row seats at concerts or games on stub hub and the arenas see it and start to charge triple for tickets. were our own worst enemy. lets start a revolution lol:peace

No way man, that way I can get $800 for my Hawkeye! Lol!

Nah but I hear you - if people are willing to pay, people will charge crazy prices! :cuckoo:

Anybody know which body "type" is used on Hawkeye? Is it a TTM-19 with the thigh pieces? I have an extra and I wanna try using it as a custom for a Steve Rogers figure.

Anybody know which body "type" is used on Hawkeye? Is it a TTM-19 with the thigh pieces? I have an extra and I wanna try using it as a custom for a Steve Rogers figure.

It's a ttm 19 with small thigh pieces. They aren't as thick as the aftermarket thigh pieces. And they are glued on and cannot be removed.
It's also a slightly different colour than the standalone ttm 19.

Think of what the whole team will go for when their all sold out everywhere. $3000 for all 9 figures...or more :panic:

Think of what the whole team will go for when their all sold out everywhere. $3000 for all 9 figures...or more :panic:

Funny you say that. I have two sets currently. An opened set and misb sealed shipper set of all the figures minus fury and hulk(on order just hasnt arrived). I originally thought I would sell them, but now like them too much.

Funny you say that. I have two sets currently. An opened set and misb sealed shipper set of all the figures minus fury and hulk(on order just hasnt arrived). I originally thought I would sell them, but now like them too much.

Well i dont think i'll ever sell all of mine, my goal is a Avengers vs Justice League display with their villains, so i'll add in new characters from the new films Avengers 2 & 3 and also change existing ones if i like their newer outfit better. Or if HT do the whole cast each time for each Avengers film i'll have a display for each film, but i doubt even HT will do that.

please excuse the low quality, I was using my cell phone and shooting through plexiglass...just need the BIG GUY!

2013-08-06_16-29-29_178_zpsa359bd16.jpg

Back