Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gotta say, I really wish I would have had the foresight to pick this guy up on release. I wish I had him now, and that's a feeling I don't usually get. only intended to get the Big 4, but after getting Black Widow Id like to get Hawkeye as well. Probably end up paying some ridiculous price no matter how many times I tell myself "NO!"

Barton could also come back as Ronin, as unlikely as that may seem. I really hope we see Hawkeye hit at least one more movie, with a different costume. I'm not a big fan of his "Ultimates" look.

if renner doesnt come back like the rumors say, this figs value will skyrocket

Someone sent me a link to Perez Hilton's ( :monkey4 ) website where he says Renner's been contracted to do Avengers 2.

Now how much you want to believe that coming from HIM, is up to you. :lol

The mark-ups on this one are ridiculous. I feel like its an item I would want to fill up the entire team, but the prices are just too ridiculous now.

Totally agree, I'd probably be willing to drop $250 on this one but beyond that starts to seem crazy, especially when I compare it to what I've paid for my other figures.

You know, I own three hawk eyes, but never had any intrest on nick fury. My thing was I rather complete the core team, and I was a renner fan so I bought multiples of him to bash.

That was November, and i still dont have fury nor have I bashed a figure.

You know, I own three hawk eyes, but never had any intrest on nick fury. My thing was I rather complete the core team, and I was a renner fan so I bought multiples of him to bash.

That was November, and i still dont have fury nor have I bashed a figure.

You're just rubbing it in with the 3 Hawkeyes...
I have both the Official HT Fury and a custom i put together myself. It's meant to be Fury as he appeared to chat to Cap while Cap was getting his anguish out on the punchbag.
My custom stands on my "Captains America" shelf, and the offical one stands with Avengers Cap, Black Sabbath Tony and Black Widow.

IMG_3567.jpg~original

IMG_3568.jpg~original

IMG_3569.jpg~original

See...i cant justify furys price
Well i have about $110 in the custom just with the parts. It's a HT Obama body and hands, HT Fury head, Bruce Lee in suit shoes(I bought a stack of them a while back cheaply and painted them all black), and a black suit i got from a member here.
It's not too expensive to throw a Fury together.

Well I wasn't originally plainning on getting this figure, but since I have everything else already I went ahead and picked up a Hawkeye from a fellow boardie. I got a good price for him, much cheaper than current ebay auctions, plus I recently sold off a bunch of MOTUC stuff I made a pretty penny on, so I didn't mind the price.

I know its said a lot around these parts, but this figure is so much better once he's in hand. The sculpt is a lot better than I initially thought, the costume is top notch and the bow/arrows/quiver is really well done. It was a bit of a pain assembling the quiver with the arrows, but it looks really good when done.

Now waiting for Loki to ship next week, then its just Coulson, Mark VII and the Hulk I'm waiting for.

Finally scored me a hawkeye! YES!
Was searching for months for a decent priced non displayed one.
$340 AUD. A bit more than was wanting to pay, BUT had to have him.
Quite a happy chappy :)

Managed to get Hawkeye for $209.00 CAN brand new without mailer box at an comic expo recently after searching on eBay for an few months.

Thats pretty good. The last couple of hours at the Calgary Expo one exhibitor had been selling all the released figures with no markup.

I just bought one for $430.00 shipped off ebay. I had been looking at my collection and decided I'd rather just focus on Ironman/Avengers instead of having a little of everything. I've been selling my Predator, Terminator, and Resident Evil figures this week. After Hawkeye, I'm just missing Nick Fury, and I'm caught up. I can't wait to complete the team.

Just found one for retail price!
Thanks to a member here who mentioned his local store had Hawkeye on display. I don't mind it having been on display in a cabinet.
I should have it by the middle of next week.
Yay!

Back