Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this even worth arguing though? Who really cares if perfect aim should be considered a super power or not? I mean, of course it's ridiculous for an archer to be a super hero, but it's just supposed to be a fun summer movie. His fight scenes were well choreographed, so I'm happy.

At least he agreed with me. Geesh that was all he had to say.:)

Got this guy yesterday! I have to say, after being a bit blah about getting him before, I am really glad I did. The poses with his bow and arrow are great, and he just has a cool look about him altogether. Small touches like the transparent red plastic in the bow really add a lot.

He was definitely one of the most annoying figures to set-up though. Trying to get all those arrows in! Urgh! I know some of the ones in the middle didn't make it into the bottom holes. Oh well. I hope they don't warp over time, though.

I kept trying and trying to make the non-strap quiver connection work. I could get the hook into the outfit easily enough. But as soon as I put the quiver on and moved anything I found myself accidentally pulling the quiver and hook out. So I went with the strap. Which I actually like overall now that it's done.

Got him yesterday myself. I didn't like the price I paid (Got it from a board member, better than eBay), but I think the prices will keep increasing once the whole team is out and definitely if Renner doesn't come back for the 2nd film.

Like I said before, Renner could come easily back. He could still come back as Clint Barton, but that does not mean that Hawkeye needs to return, he could come back to work as GOLIATH.

Besides which, did everyone miss that fact that HE was initially a bad guy. He became a hero later on, but to begin with he was a villain. If Renner had done any kind of research or homework...that would have come up first and foremost.

I personally have no doubts that he will be in AII.

Got him yesterday myself. I didn't like the price I paid (Got it from a board member, better than eBay), but I think the prices will keep increasing once the whole team is out and definitely if Renner doesn't come back for the 2nd film.

I wouldn't mind having to pay $350 for a MIB version. The shipper doesn't have to be sealed.
But there are people selling him displayed with costume damage for the same amount, lol.

Like I said before, Renner could come easily back. He could still come back as Clint Barton, but that does not mean that Hawkeye needs to return, he could come back to work as GOLIATH.

Besides which, did everyone miss that fact that HE was initially a bad guy. He became a hero later on, but to begin with he was a villain. If Renner had done any kind of research or homework...that would have come up first and foremost.

I personally have no doubts that he will be in AII.

Man you're reaching with the Goliath talk. No way will they introduce the Pym gas on him. They have a whole Ant man movie they need to explain and use that very notion on. Why waste or try to cram such a sideline plot in avengers 2? I wouldn't see the point.

You are going to have to enroll in some grief support classes, cause Hawkeye is gone. Boring character development and his public negativity on the role buried his character.

if renner doesnt come back like the rumors say, this figs value will skyrocket

I am hoping he is not in Avengers 2. Would prefer to see Vision and others I used to see in my comics. If he does come back I hope they get rid of his fail costume and give him a real impressive looking one.

Man you're reaching with the Goliath talk. No way will they introduce the Pym gas on him. They have a whole Ant man movie they need to explain and use that very notion on. Why waste or try to cram such a sideline plot in avengers 2? I wouldn't see the point.

You are going to have to enroll in some grief support classes, cause Hawkeye is gone. Boring character development and his public negativity on the role buried his character.

I don't mean that he would come back as G in A2, but that could come further down the line. There are still avenues in which Renner's Barton could be used. But I still think that he will be in A2 as HE.

His character was ok. His outfit is a Diffrent story. I still have mine in misb.

I was surprised by how much I loved all the little details of the outfit once I had him out of the box. I appreciated it much more once I had it in hand versus pictures. He looks great in lots of poses too.

Back