Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been buying from them for years and only received a slightly damaged shipper which didn't affect the box inside. If the box shipper is very damaged, then it's not SS's fault, but UPS or FedEx. Make them wait until you check the figure inside.

Same here, only had two out of 60 boxes get run over. Those were ship by others using us mail. In my town if you don't pay extra for insurance. They have a special truck to run over insuranced items.

I am not joking about this. Yes I have pictures.

Can't wait to get mines. Only 3/10 complete for my avengers collection once I get hawkeye.

Nick Fury, Hawkeye and....? Sorry, did I miss something? :dunno

Anyhoe, Mine is now safely in the hands of FEDEX and will be here on the 6th (Tuesday) so I am as happy as Larry (I don't actually know who this Larry guy is, but he does seem to have a mighty good time with things!)

Unofficially I have Thor and Iron Man, but they are THOR - The Movie and the Mk IV so not actually Avengers as such.

Charged last week. And yet no shipping notice. Seeing as how it took 2 weeks from charge to package at my doorstep for Jim Gordon (oh, I live in the US), maybe Sideshow is looking to top themselves and go for 3 weeks on Hawkeye.

It wouldn't really bother me much if they charged and shipped on the same day. Like, ya know, every other retailer on the net. That seems reasonable. I kind of forget about these things when I pre-order them, but when I get charged for it, anticipation starts to build, and then it still two weeks before I see it. Even if it ships today I won't see it to late next week.

I'd be interested to know if when I received the product, and if I asked for a refund, if Sideshow would be willing to refund my card right away, and give me 2-3 weeks to ship it back to them. Probably Not.

Larry owns "Bast from the Past." Great store in Burbank. His number is 818-557-7724. The website is blastfromthepast.tv He'll ship if you like.

He told me he ordered 15 and 4 are spoken for. Hope this helps. :)

Hmm? Tempted to cancel my current order and give him a call. Thanks.

Hmm? Tempted to cancel my current order and give him a call. Thanks.

Wouldn't hurt to call and see if it is cheaper for you or you would get it quicker than where you pre-ordered. I can tell you that the store has been there for a while and Larry is a pretty reliable guy (I did my homework on him and the store). I'm going to get Thor, BW and Hulk from him. Saves me on shipping and I can do two payments.

Let me know if I can help with anything. Will be glad to. :)

Charged last week. And yet no shipping notice. Seeing as how it took 2 weeks from charge to package at my doorstep for Jim Gordon (oh, I live in the US), maybe Sideshow is looking to top themselves and go for 3 weeks on Hawkeye.

It wouldn't really bother me much if they charged and shipped on the same day. Like, ya know, every other retailer on the net. That seems reasonable. I kind of forget about these things when I pre-order them, but when I get charged for it, anticipation starts to build, and then it still two weeks before I see it. Even if it ships today I won't see it to late next week.

I'd be interested to know if when I received the product, and if I asked for a refund, if Sideshow would be willing to refund my card right away, and give me 2-3 weeks to ship it back to them. Probably Not.

Hope it doesn't take that long to reach you. I live chatted with one of their reps a could of days ago and she told me that it would take 3 to 5 days after it is charged to ship and then mine shipped that afternoon. Hopefully, yours will too. :)

I'm pushing day 17 here for my shipping from China. Longest shipping record for me ever.

It wouldn't really bother me much if they charged and shipped on the same day. Like, ya know, every other retailer on the net.

:exactly:
This is my first time pre-ordering with Sideshow (along with DX-12), and it seems to me that a lot of things they don't do are standard with their competitors. So for me, waiting another month or so to

1.) Save around $30-50
2.) Have the packaging placed in another box to keep it intact
3.) Get charged when it ships.

seems like a much better deal. I don't think it's likely I'll order SS again.. (unless it's some exclusive I just can't live without).

I may be rocking my HE with shades on. Improves the look despite not being truly movie accurate.

Back